8.21.2007

holes

Mya has found a new past time, digging!
Out of nowhere today she decided to start digging this huge hole. Nate called me out and Mya was flipping dirt out like crazy behind her and half her body was inside the hole! She was so intent on what she was doing that nothing could distract her. She was a disaster afterward but we couldn't stop her joyful digging extravaganza! I guess if it keeps her entertained then it's okay!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

That is such a funny picture with just her little bum sticking up in the air! She has quite the personality...I've been telling Jack about what could be his new girlfriend...he's pretty excited to meet her.

Barb said...

cute! diggaroo dog. Maybe she will find some hidden treasures for you two. Does she just love that big yard you guys have out back? Thats got to be dog heaven for her.

Megan said...

That picture made me laugh :) Your dog is quite the character!

Merrells said...

I love this picture! I really need to meet your puppy. She seems like quite the character.