11.03.2007
happy halloween
I can't believe Halloween has come and gone already! I didn't really even get into the holiday this year. I did get to do a few fun things. Last Thursday I went with my mom and my cousins and some of their kids to Gardner Village. For those of you who haven't been there you are totally missing out. It has the cutest shops and at Halloween they have these witches displayed all over the village! The little kids loved it and wanted their picture by every single witch!



We really didn't do much on Halloween but I did get some pleasure in dressing Mya up in a cute little devil costume. I don't think that she really liked it by she sure looked darn cute! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha, Mya looks like she is loving her costume..sitting all pretty like. What a gal! I love Gardner Village..but I haven't ever been down there during Halloween. We'll have to venture down there next year.
I do love Gardner Village and have been there once during Halloween. It is quite festive for sure! I love that you dressed Mya up and she truly looks like she is modeling the outfit for all too see. She is quite the character.
That costume is darling. I hope she got to strut her stuff for some people so they could see how cute she is. I have heard Gardner Village has some kind of witch festival for mothers and daughters around halloween. It sounds like a blast, and I am considering going next year. I havent ever been there, but it sounds like a place I would love to shop and dine at.
How fun! I love Mya'a costume. Mudge thinks she's hot! That really is such a great picture of her sitting there all proper-like!
Post a Comment