5.23.2008

You know you are huge when.....

So most nights when Nate is working he calls and I bring him some dinner. Usually once I get to the hospital it takes him a while to get away from patients to come down and eat with me so I just sit in some chairs in the entrance of the hospital to wait. Tonight I was just doing that normal thing when one of the receptionists walked up to me with a concerned look on her face. I know I probably looked not too happy because I was hungry and I wasn't in the mood to sit forever and wait for Nate to get downstairs. Anyways, she walked up and asked if I was okay and if I needed a wheelchair to take me up to the Womens floor! Yes, she thought I was sitting there in labor! Right then Nate walked up and I explained that I was just waiting for my husband to have dinner with him. I told her I would be back in a month though! It was really really embarrassing! I thought that I looked pretty good and not too pregnant but I guess I was wrong! The picture is horrible I had to try to take it by myself! I guess I do look huge! One more month to go and I can't wait!

9 comments:

Stephanie Hall said...

That's just a little basketball! Us tall girls are lucky, I don't think we have any idea what being really big is like! My sisters sister in law is due in a week and she sticks straight out like a giant beach ball! I think you are lookin' good girl friend!

Brandon & Tiff said...

That's a cute story Brynn! How funny.Your belly is soooooo so cute!! I miss you guys really bad. Post some pictures of Lucas' room when you get a chance! I've been dying to see it. Love ya!

Chelsie said...

I think you look great Brynn! Such a cute prego gal. That story makes me laugh though...I second tiff's comment...I want to see little lucas' room!

Megan said...

Haha! That is a funny story. However, you REALLY aren't big at all and people just REALLY need to keep their mouth shut. Trust me - I heard it all... I had people come up to me at AE and say 'they let you work here like that? You look like you are going to pop!' Makes ya feel great when you already get 2 hours of sleep at night cause your back hurts so bad and you feel like crap.

WOW! I think you stirred up some bad feelings on my behalf :) We need to get together soon before you have lil' Lucas. You look GREAT!

Lori said...

BRYNN!!!! Hey, I found your blog...how random that you are friends with Megan! We went to high school together. Anyway, this is Lori (from across the street, hee hee). YAY! I flipped back through your blog and found pics of Kate, too, wow!!

And, for the record, I see you every week and you are NOT huge.

Shimmyshimmy said...

its so hard to believe that you are this fat! i wish i could poke your belly. i guess i am gonna have to wait for the little guy to hit six moth or so before i get to do any poking.
proud of ya, brynn!

Barb said...

Brynn you look GREAT! That baby has got room to grow from what I see(: That is cute you take over dinner to your hubby so you can eat together. What a good wifey you are. Congrats on hitting the one month left mark! I cant believe its gone by so fast(: I'm sure you arnt thinking the same thing, but golly it was just yesterday I was there in Ogden in that house with my lil' babe. Good luck with this last lil' leg of pregnancy.

C and C Young said...

You are almost done!!! I am excited for you. Isn't it so nice to be nearing the end? All the aches and pains will soon be gone. I think you look fantastic!

Tyler and Sara said...

ha! that story made my day! You do not look huge, but it was a good story.