Man I love the weekends when Nate is actually around!
Our Friday evening began with a ride on the front runner.

Then Lucas played around in the fountain at the gateway.

We saw Nate's hero and had to get a picture with him!

We met up with some friends for dinner and of course I didn't take any pictures!
And then we ended the evening with getting stuck at the train station for 40 min. Being the smart people we are, we didn't check when the trains left at and missed the earlier train!

Don't worry we made it home, just a couple hours later than we thought. The kid was a trooper though, we forgot a binkie and it was a good 2 hours past his bedtime.
It was such a fun evening and so nice to get away!
Lucas absolutely loved the fountain. The second I put him down he walked straight for the water, not scared at all! He loved the water spraying him and would scream along with the other kids.

Yup the kid is a full time walker. This last week he just took off and rarely crawls anymore! He has so many bumps and bruises! He walks and crashes, gets right back up and does it again, all day long.

He thought all the other kids were so cool!


Our Friday evening began with a ride on the front runner.

Then Lucas played around in the fountain at the gateway.

We saw Nate's hero and had to get a picture with him!

We met up with some friends for dinner and of course I didn't take any pictures!
And then we ended the evening with getting stuck at the train station for 40 min. Being the smart people we are, we didn't check when the trains left at and missed the earlier train!

Don't worry we made it home, just a couple hours later than we thought. The kid was a trooper though, we forgot a binkie and it was a good 2 hours past his bedtime.
It was such a fun evening and so nice to get away!
Lucas absolutely loved the fountain. The second I put him down he walked straight for the water, not scared at all! He loved the water spraying him and would scream along with the other kids.

Yup the kid is a full time walker. This last week he just took off and rarely crawls anymore! He has so many bumps and bruises! He walks and crashes, gets right back up and does it again, all day long.

He thought all the other kids were so cool!


5 comments:
How fun! A full time walker now?! I've got to see this in person. You are going to have fun with this kid in the water this summer. What a brave little dude. Nate and Mario...I bet that made his day! I've been missing you guys latley!
Love the picture of you guys waiting for the train - you look so bored/tired..but not Lucas! LOL. It was so good to see you guys last week. Lucas is such a cute walker. The bruises never end. I swear Anna has MORE now cause she runs everywhere and never looks down so she is constantly tripping. She is so graceful like her mother ;)
ALL your pics are Perfect! How do you get the color so vivid?!
it was so good to see you and little lucas, i've missed you guys, we need to do it more often when the weather gets nice. we (cooper and I) have still yet to ride front runner, looks like you guys had fun at the gateway. i love the mario pic
You should have given us a call. We would have come and waited with you! That picture is classic with you waiting for the train. He is such a mover! I love that he is so brave. Also I think the best costume I've ever seen on a little boy was Mario. I think I'll be doing that for my boy later on for halloween.
Post a Comment