Man I'm getting behind on posting. I have the winter blues, when Lucas is napping all I do is read, and at night the olympics drag me in.
A few weeks ago Nate's cousin got married in the Salt Lake Temple, we headed down and I took a few pics of the little man as he explored the grounds.

Just chillin on the temple steps.

He thought that this was a slide and demanded that he get to slide down it. Funny boy!

A few weeks ago we talked Nate's mom into going cross country skiing with us. We had so much fun when we went we had to share! She was a champ and did so good. There was one incident involving a hill and a snowdrift, I promised I wouldn't share the details though (sorry Sherlyn it's too funny!)


We even took Mya with us and she was awesome! She stayed right with us the whole time and kept running back and forth between us making sure we were all okay.
Have I ever mentioned what a great dog Mya is. I have to share a quick story of why my dog is the best. The other night I look over and Lucas is trying to find Mya's teeth. He has his hand in her mouth lifting up her jowls and pointing at her "teef". I was kind of nervous thinking Mya might freak out, but no she just sat there closed her eyes and took the abuse! She is sooo good with kids, especially Lucas and will let them pretty much abuse her, without even batting an eye! She has a lot of annoying characteristics, but in the end she is the best dog ever!

A few weeks ago Nate's cousin got married in the Salt Lake Temple, we headed down and I took a few pics of the little man as he explored the grounds.

Just chillin on the temple steps.

He thought that this was a slide and demanded that he get to slide down it. Funny boy!

A few weeks ago we talked Nate's mom into going cross country skiing with us. We had so much fun when we went we had to share! She was a champ and did so good. There was one incident involving a hill and a snowdrift, I promised I wouldn't share the details though (sorry Sherlyn it's too funny!)


We even took Mya with us and she was awesome! She stayed right with us the whole time and kept running back and forth between us making sure we were all okay.
Have I ever mentioned what a great dog Mya is. I have to share a quick story of why my dog is the best. The other night I look over and Lucas is trying to find Mya's teeth. He has his hand in her mouth lifting up her jowls and pointing at her "teef". I was kind of nervous thinking Mya might freak out, but no she just sat there closed her eyes and took the abuse! She is sooo good with kids, especially Lucas and will let them pretty much abuse her, without even batting an eye! She has a lot of annoying characteristics, but in the end she is the best dog ever!

4 comments:
I would love to try cross-country skiing but have never known anyone that's done it. Maybe we can plan a day! And I have to agree with you on the dog. Mav is the same way. Drives me absolutely nuts sometimes but he's so great with the girls that it totally overshadows everything else. Hooray for puggles!!!
Cute post. Great pictures too. I really would love to go cross country skiing one of these days too. I haven't been since 6th grade. Puggles really are so great with kids so it helps me over look the fact that they are absolutley the most stubborn animals on the planet.
p.s. Mudge is eyeing the last picture of Mya right now. He thinks she looks hot and misses her. She should come play sometime soon.
ha i'm loving the commentary from mudge to mya...it makes me miss jack...he would sit there and take the abuse too as cooper jabbed him everywhere pointing out his 'eyes' 'mouth' etc...they're so good with kiddos
That last picture is so cute. I too am loving the commentary from Mudge to Mya. You guys are funny. Cross country skiing would be fun. I think I would do much better at that than downhill skiing. Well, I would be pretty much better at ANYTHING than downhill skiing.
So I have been crazy and haven't texted you this week. Which is probably for the best. I am struggling. Maybe a phone call is in order, **sigh**
Post a Comment