12.09.2007

mya the snow bunny

With these last two snow storms we have discovered that Mya absolutely loves the snow. She could play in it for hours and she never gets cold. She bounds through it like a rabbit. Not only does she like to run through it but she also likes to eat it. It is like a new treat falling from the heavens just for her! She will be grazing like a deer and she will stop and look up at you with her whole face covered in snow! I got a few pictures of her snow excitement but they don't do it justice. Nate will make a snowball and throw it and she runs after it a hundered miles per hour and then runs circles trying to find it. Obsiously it kind of blends in with the rest of the snow and she never finds it! Stop by on the next snow storm if you would like to laugh your head off and watch psycho Mya go nuts in the snow!

7 comments:

Brandon & Tiff said...

Ha. Yeah she loves the snow. What cute pictures! I was laughing so hard at her over here the other day. Mudge just looked at her like she was psycho too. I don't think he is as fond of the snow as she is. She really looks like a little bunny hoping through the snow. By the way if you get a chance you should bring her over tomorrow. We have kind of neglected Mudge this weekend with Brynn (not you silly) leaving and all we haven't been home much.

Merrells said...

Quigley too! At first he wouldn't go outside but once we dragged him out, he loved it! We'll have to get them together and let them play their hearts out!
Melissa

Megan said...

What a crazy lil' puppy. I bet you are never bored when she is near. Comet used to do the same thing....tear.

Megan said...

Hah! My comment totally rhymed. I am freaking Dr. Sues.

Barb said...

your pup is getting big. How's the remodeling downstairs going? I'm tempted to move back in after its done so we can hangout with our kiddos. We will have to plan some playdates once baby Eyre arrives.

Chelsie said...

We need to have more play dates with our dogs! She is too funny and cute. Jack loves the snow too...he's always eating it. I can just picture her when the snowball disappeared...ha it's make me giggle...and yes Megan..tear for Comet! She was a good dog

Chelsey said...

Mya is so dang CUTE playing in the snow. I think you are going to be a great mom since you love your dog soo much! hope you have a Merry Christmas!