I didn't get a picture of it but Mya also loved chasing the snowmobiles. We had one tired pup on our hands when we got home.
2.21.2008
presidents day weekend
This last weekend we were able to go up to Nate's Uncle's cabin in Eden. I couldn't believe how much snow was up there! Nate and his uncles and cousins went snow mobiling Saturday morning. Nate had never been before but he said he had a lot of fun. He caught some cool pics of them snowmobiling.
Nate wanted me to lie and say that this was him! I don't think so.
Just eating a little breakfast!
Mya loved the fireplace. She was burning up and she would still just lay there by it!
I didn't get a picture of it but Mya also loved chasing the snowmobiles. We had one tired pup on our hands when we got home.
I didn't get a picture of it but Mya also loved chasing the snowmobiles. We had one tired pup on our hands when we got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Snowmobiling is so fun! I can't believe Nate has never gone. You didn't want to take the lil' one for his first ride? ;)
That looks like so much fun! They do have a ton of snow up there. I love the pic of Mya by the fire....that's the best when they wear themselves out...then just crash when they get home! She's getting bigger!
How fun! Mya is so cute laying there! Mudge thinks she looks hot!
Post a Comment