2.15.2008
Valentines Day
So I was pretty bummed about this Valentines day because Nate had school and work from 10 am to 11:30 pm which leaves me all by myself! How romantic. Luckily my friend Megan invited me down to Lehi for lunch and she hooked me up with some sweet maternity clothes. We went out to Cafe Rio and just sat and had some good old fashioned girl talk. It was a great afternoon. Then I decided to take out my mother-in-law for a valentines dinner. We were both dateless so it was nice to have someone to share the evening with. We were going to try to go to a regular restaurant but after one stop with a two hour wait we decided we were probably out of luck and opted for Training Table which was spectacular! I did get a really sweet surprise when I got home though. Nate had bought me a body pillow which I have been dreaming of! I can use it to prop myself up at night and it really reduces the back pain! I think Nate was jealous of my cuddling with the pillow all night instead of him! Thanks honey for the great present. You are the best and I really love you! I hope all of you had a great Valentines day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How cute! Nate is such a great guy and I am so glad that you got to spend the day with Megan and your mother-in-law, it sounds like you still had a good time even if you didn't get to be with Nate.
What a thoughtful gift that Nate got you! Sorry I missed out on the fun with you girlies. That is so cute you were your mom in laws date for the night. I am sure she loved that you spent the evening with her.
Good job Nate! But now the bar has been set and you will have to continue to give thoughtful presents on Valentines day ;) I am glad that the pillow works for you Brynn cause it didn't for me and it only made me more frustrated. I'm hungry for lunch right now and I got some yummy Cafe Rio leftovers to eat! Yumm!
Ah what a hubby! I'm sorry that he was gone all day. But I'm glad dear sweet megan could offer her companionship....and I bet your MIL was loving that you thought of her!
Since I am the only one who cares enough to say anything... what about Nate? Did he just get left out in the cold this year? Obviously he is far too humble to talk about what you got him, but maybe we should talk about his gift bar being set a little higher. Maybe a new set of Balentime's scrubs just won't cut it anymore.
Hey brynn, i found your blog from Tiffany R. blog. I'm glad to see everything is going well, congratulations on the upcoming baby, i'm so excited for you
Do I have the best daughter-in-law or what?! Brynn, you are a dream. I am so lucky that Nate caught you. Thanks again for a memorable Valentine's Day. It was so appreciated. You are the best. xo
~ Mom Eyre
Post a Comment