2.13.2008
St. George
This last weekend I went down to St. George with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Nate's grandparents live down there so we stayed with them. Nate's grandma was so great to us and really planned a fun time! She scheduled us massages with her massage guy that does reflexology and other holistic medicine. I was a little skeptical going in but he was awesome and I swear he fixed me! I have had some weird pains lately and they are pretty much gone. She took us to some awesome fancy restaurants too. On Saturday we went to Zions National Park and took a little stroll even though there was snow everywhere. She also cooked us a lot of great meals. Nate's Aunt Sarah is living with them so we had a fun time with her and her three cute little girls. It was just a fun and relaxing weekend. I also met my friends Barb and Megan and their husbands for breakfast on Saturday morning at this great restaurant called the Bear Paw. The weather was spectacular too! It was depressing to come home and still have snow all over. I am so lucky to have such great in-laws. I love Nate's mom and sister they are so fun. And his grandma is way amazing. I could sit and talk to her all day! Poor Nate was left home alone all weekend! This was the longest we have ever been apart so by Sunday I was excited to get home and see him. I love weekend getaways!
Nate's Aunt Sarah and Steph and I on our way to church. We were laughing when we all came out that morning wearing the exact same outfit! What style!
Nate's mom and sister and me at Zions. It looks cold but it was such a beautiful day!
Nate's grandma sister and me also at Zions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Such a cute little family. I'm glad you guys had a little girls weekend in warm St George...and most of all that you got to go to Bear Paw...ah, that's reason enough for me to go down there. You guys look all decked out for Valentines day, that's so funny none of you planned it. I love your fabulous red shoes
That is hilarious that you guys were dressed all the same. Great minds think alike! Wasn't it a fabulous day to walk to church? I was smiling the whole time Ross and I were walking there - I want to go back already. Looks like you guys had a good time and I am glad we were able to meet up. I love seeing you.
Those red shoes are so cute. Dont you love ballet flats? Zions looks fun, we were tempted to go on the way home but then decided we were too cheap to pay the park entrance fee. Glad you could enjoy it.
Brynn Im so jealous all of you people going to my old hometown!
Brynn! Ha that is so funny you all wore the same thing. I am glad you had fun! What great pictures too.
Brynn, I love the picture of the three red dresses. You should post that one on the Eyre myfamily site. You are a doll. I love you!
--Mom Eyre
Post a Comment