
For not doing much I sure feel busy! Here is some stuff that has been going on.
Lucas is doing awesome and will be a month old tomorrow! I can't believe it. He is such a cute baby and is really pretty good. Here are some recent pics.
Nate's little sister had her baby last Sunday. His name is Taven and he is such a cutie! We went down and hung out all day at Nate's mom's house waiting for him to be born and at 10pm he still wasn't here yet so we headed home! He finally came at about 11 pm. We were able to drive down the next day and see him. What a cute kid!

On Monday we had our first night out without Lucas. Thanks so grandma Garrett for coming and babysitting for us! For Nate's birthday we got tickets to Jon Mayer and it was awesome! Our tickets were on the 13 row! It was exactly what Nate wanted, he totally just jammed out on the guitar a ton. I can't believe how amazing he is. We were gone for a good 4 hours which was kind of hard to be apart from Lucas that long. I was definitely ready to go by the end! He was a little angel for grandma though.


For some reason Lucas lost all of his hair this week. His hairline slowly has been receding and he totally looks like and old man! I am tempted to just shave his whole head! Is this a normal thing for babies to loose their hair? Anyways we got a good laugh and took some funny pics of him. Poor kid! This picture doesn't do it justice!

Well that is about it! I love being a mom. It is the hardest thing I have ever done but really rewarding.
7 comments:
At least he is a little boy who looks like an old man, as opposed to a little girl who looks like an old man. Anna's hair fell out the same way - starting with a receding hair line...she looked line Ron Howard. Marcia shaved her little boys head when the same thing happened to him (so yeah, it's normal) but I couldn't do it to a little girl.
I love all the pics - the babies are so cute. And even though you missed Lucas, I bet it was so nice to have a night alone with your hubby...even if you had to listen to John Mayer ;)
Maddux has a huge bald spot on the BACK of his head--it looks so ridiculous. I am glad you got to get out and to go to a concert of all things--how fun!!!
Ah John Mayer...I'm am uber jealous you went to that concert. I'm glad you made it ok without Lucas...it's hard the first time you leave them...how many times did you call your mom to check on him? :-)
How fun! Happy Birthday Nate! John Mayer 13th row! I am way jealous. I am glad you got out and I am sure your mom loved hanging out with Little Luke. The receding hair line cracked me up!
You guys, he is so cute! I can't wait to meet him.
PS I love the pics of Mya with him. Reminds me of Lady and the Tramp...
Ellie lost all her really dark hair and ended up with something that looked more or less like a mullet!! When it finally got down to one little spot I trimmed it off so that I would have a lock of that truely dark brown hair... now she is a little blonde!
John Mayer is a hunk
Post a Comment