7.27.2008
1 month
Friday was Lucas' 1 month birthday! I can't believe how fast that went! I finally feel back to my old self. Lucas' is such a funny little guy. I can't really remember life without him hanging around. He is getting so big. We put him next to our new nephew Taven and I couldn't believe how huge he is. He is a lot more awake now and likes to look around a lot. He will stare at you forever too! His favorite thing to do is eat and that is pretty much all he wants to do. He totally takes after his dad with that one! He loves to go on car rides and is usually really good, sleeping the whole time. I'm so grateful that he is in our family! Happy 1 month bday buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy one month birthday Lucas! Pretty soon you will be making his 2 year old doctor's appointment and think holy crap! My kid is going to be 2 soon. Yeah that was my thought the other day. But it is so much fun :)
Congrats on making it one month Brynn. I need to stop by and see your little guy sometime and catch up because it's been too long. He's a cutie and I bet you are the best mom ever.
1 month! Way to go Brynny and Nate. I am glad you are feeling back to normal too! Four more weeks and we'll be home to start hanging out again! I can't wait to see Lucas again either!
Post a Comment