10.13.2008

This weekend we headed down to Nate's mom's house for our nephew Taven's blessing. It was so fun to get away for the weekend! We had so much fun hanging with family and playing with little Taven. He is so cute and did so good during his blessing. I was in charge of taking some pictures so here's what I got!

Here is the man of the day! He has the biggest brownest eyes ever! What a cute little kiddo!

Poor kid was so tired after being passed around all day!

What a cute family they are! Steph is Nate's sister and her husband is also Nate.

I couldn't not put a pic of my little guy on there. He was loving all the attention all day. A lot of family hadn't seen him yet and he was totally fine with getting passed around. He is a little flirt and would smile and giggle for everyone! He loves being around people. He can't miss out on anything which meant not a lot of sleep while we were there!

This is Nate's grandma and all of her great-grandchildren. Makenna is on the right then Taven and then Lucas. Aren't they all so cute! Makenna is so dang cute. They also have a puggle just like Mya and she was positive that the dog outside was her dog Maverick. I kept telling her that it was Mya my dog but she didn't believe me. She sat at the glass door talking to Mya (or Maverick so she thought) all day.

Even though it is so much harder to stay the night somewhere else now that we have Lucas it was totally worth being there with Nate's fam. It's been such a crazy year for Nate's family, it is so nice that we have each other to rely on and that we all get along so well. Thanks for a great weekend!


9 comments:

Barb said...

Cute kids! Taven kinda looks like Nate!?! Holy cow Lucas is getting so big, Look at those baby blue eyes. What a handsome guy.

Megan said...

Those are some cute kiddos - great pictures. Maybe I should have you 'practice' with your new toy on Annabelle. I am needing some good pictures of her. Are you bringing Lucas this weekend? It seems like he has changed so much and I want to see him. If not, no big deal. And Nate's sister looks just like him...but prettier. LOL. (In a good way Nate!)I know this shouldn't be surprising, but lets look at me and my sisters. Enough said.

brynn eyre said...

Megan I would love to practice on Annabelle! Chelsie and I were talking about coming down and seeing you or meeting you at Gardner Village. We need to do that and I'll bring my new toy!

brynn eyre said...

Oh and yes Taven is a total Eyre! Sorry Nate your genes didn't pass on to our kid!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Oh...if you do go to Gardner Village count me in too! Taven really does look like Nate! Crazy. Your pictures turned out great Brynny! And Lucas is so stinking handsome with those blue eyes. I am glad you had a great weekend. By the way we didn't end up going to body worlds. When we got there is was sold out so count us in whenever you want to go.

Merrells said...

I didn't know you had a chance to get all three of them together...way to go Brynn! They are dang cute kids. We'll see you this weekend!

PS Kenna was so excited to see Maverick when we got home...it was hilarious.

Chelsie said...

those pics turned out great brynn! i need you to teach me how to use my camera...what do you say? ok, so gardner village, do you want to go like wednesday morning or something? does that work for tiff? i guess we can talk about it saturday. i want to go to cornbelly's too...i'm not sure if lucas would quite enjoy that yet, but it would still be fun!!

brynn eyre said...

Yeah Wednesday sounds great! What is cornbelly's? Sounds cool I am in! We can chat about the details on Saturday. I would love to help you out. I don't know too much, I've just been reading up on stuff but I can sure teach you what I know.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Pictures are the best! You are so talented my Brynnie! What a wonderful daughter (in-law) you are always. I love you tons! xoxo
--Mom Eyre