The kid can roll over, and now that he knows how he is a steamroller!
He can roll front to back and back to front. He still doesn't love his tummy so when he rolls from his back to his tummy he usually freaks out until one, he flips himself back over, or two I have to save him! He is so funny. He has also learned to scoot himself on his back around the room. I can't even explain how he does it but he gets around pretty good.
After he flips himself over he always has this shocked look on his face!
This weekend we traveled down to Cedar City to watch a football game. Nate's Uncle coaches for the University down there so we decided to go support. We packed the minivan up with 2 infants and 5 adults. The drive was actually not to bad. I love going to football games! They lost, but just being outside in a stadium on a beautiful fall day is just the best.
Nice face Nate, he still has that dang beard!
After Nate's dad died we weren't sure what to do with all of his weights. For those who don't know he was way into power lifting. He held all sorts of records and had his own gym with tons of stuff in his basement. When I first met Nate I remember going to his parents house and walking in and hearing Metallica and Tool blaring from the basement. That was his workout music, I loved it. So we decide to donate his weights to SUU for their athletic department to use for weight training. They are making a plaque and everything to display in the weight room. We headed there to check out his stuff. It felt good to know that his weights were being put to good use helping athletes better themselves.
He would have loved that.
Nate just taking it all in.
This picture turned out horrible! I didn't check it before we left to see if it turned out, oh well. This is us with Nate's uncle.
After the game we headed to St. George and spent the night and the next day with Nate's grandparents! It is always so fun going down to visit them, and they always take such good care of us. Thanks for the great stay, we had a blast!
This weekend we traveled down to Cedar City to watch a football game. Nate's Uncle coaches for the University down there so we decided to go support. We packed the minivan up with 2 infants and 5 adults. The drive was actually not to bad. I love going to football games! They lost, but just being outside in a stadium on a beautiful fall day is just the best.
After Nate's dad died we weren't sure what to do with all of his weights. For those who don't know he was way into power lifting. He held all sorts of records and had his own gym with tons of stuff in his basement. When I first met Nate I remember going to his parents house and walking in and hearing Metallica and Tool blaring from the basement. That was his workout music, I loved it. So we decide to donate his weights to SUU for their athletic department to use for weight training. They are making a plaque and everything to display in the weight room. We headed there to check out his stuff. It felt good to know that his weights were being put to good use helping athletes better themselves.
He would have loved that.
After the game we headed to St. George and spent the night and the next day with Nate's grandparents! It is always so fun going down to visit them, and they always take such good care of us. Thanks for the great stay, we had a blast!
10 comments:
Nate's beard continues to excite and amaze me, and make my beard feel inadequate. Lucas is lucky to be party to such a spectacular work of art.
Cute that that Lucas is scootin' around! Such a fun stage. I'm glad you got a little weekend getaway, its cool you were able to put that weight equipment to good use. Impressive beard Nate! Do you feel like you are kissing a homeless man Brynn? lol. jk.
Milestones are so fun--he sounds like he's going to be a mover! That is awesome you were able to donate all that equipment. I bet they really appreciate it. It was so fun to see you the other night! We all need to get together more often.
I can't believe how big Lucas is getting! That's so fun you guys could road trip together. I just love you all!
PS Are we going to see you on Thanksgiving?
Are you guys coming up to Leann's for Thanksgiving Melissa? That's where we are headed so hopefully we will see you! I can't wait.
It is a great day when they can start to move and get to where they want to go...at a slow pace still ;) He is such a cutie. That is cool about donating the weights too. Although, I would have thought that Nate would have kept them...is he not into lifting weights? I would have never known :)
I am jealous of your trip to Southern Utah. If I would have known, I would have made you pick me up a muffin from Bear Paw...MMMMMM!
Careful megan, careful.
haha, i'm loving the little fued here between megan and nate...teehee. nate's beard is comin in thicK! brandon tried to grow his out once....kind of patchy...kind of entertaining though...hows that for kissin, a little rough? i'm glad you guys had a good trip down there! mmm bear paw
Sorry Brynn, I keep coming to your blog just to stare in amazement of how good my beard looks. I think I might keep it until Christmas.
Brynn, I would love to take pics of you guys! Maybe I could talk you into taking some of us too! Give me a call and we could get together earlier or something and have a photoshoot.
Post a Comment