9 months down! I can't believe it!
When did time start flying by so fast?

Lucas is such a happy little man, he seriously is smiling the majority of the day.
We don't even have to try to make him smile,
all you have to do is look at him and his face is beaming.

He is an expert crawler now and pulls himself up and walks around the room by holding on to the furniture, I am afraid he will be walking sooner rather than later.
One of Lucas' favorite activities is to go grocery shopping. He just sits in the cart and stares at everything and everyone, he never makes a peep.
He is eating better and better everyday and really likes to feed himself.
He is constantly learning new tricks, his new favorite is shaking his head no.
He loves to talk and scream and is not the quietest baby in town while we are at home.
He loves to pull the cheesiest faces possible, especially at church. He finds someone who will pay attention to him and smiles at them the rest of the meeting.
It always cracks us up.
He loves to read books and likes to turn the pages himself.
He just learned how to throw a ball. If you toss it to him he will pick it up and toss it back.
It is the cutest thing ever, Mya is already excited to have someone to play fetch with.
We love you Lucas! Thanks for being such a cute and happy boy!

When did time start flying by so fast?

Lucas is such a happy little man, he seriously is smiling the majority of the day.
We don't even have to try to make him smile,
all you have to do is look at him and his face is beaming.

He is an expert crawler now and pulls himself up and walks around the room by holding on to the furniture, I am afraid he will be walking sooner rather than later.
One of Lucas' favorite activities is to go grocery shopping. He just sits in the cart and stares at everything and everyone, he never makes a peep.
He is eating better and better everyday and really likes to feed himself.
He is constantly learning new tricks, his new favorite is shaking his head no.
He loves to talk and scream and is not the quietest baby in town while we are at home.
He loves to pull the cheesiest faces possible, especially at church. He finds someone who will pay attention to him and smiles at them the rest of the meeting.
It always cracks us up.
He loves to read books and likes to turn the pages himself.
He just learned how to throw a ball. If you toss it to him he will pick it up and toss it back.
It is the cutest thing ever, Mya is already excited to have someone to play fetch with.
We love you Lucas! Thanks for being such a cute and happy boy!

7 comments:
you're sooo lucky he loves the grocery store!!! i'm so incredibly jealous. going to the grocery store is always, always a nightmare for me with max. he cries and wants to eat and hold everything in sight! even if i fed him lunch and dinner and snacks, he just can't walk by food without having to open everything, and when i tell him no, he throws the biggest tantrums in the store! so enjoy this cute stage he's in b/4 he hits the "terrible" twos. :) no, kidding. two really is fun, but once they start having a mind of their own, it can get a little chaotic.
your pictures are so beautiful. you're talented! that last one took my breath away. he is so handsome. those eyes kill me!
You are an amazing photographer, Brynn! I need to hire you to take pics of my boys! :)
He is such a cutie! I agree that is one happy baby. I want a baby just like him. I also think it is good that he looks so much like you. You put a lot of effort into that baby they should look at least a little like you.
What a little cutie!! Tell him his aunt Tara is coming up to visit him and play with him! I know he has missed me:)
Nice photography, Brynn! I am so happy for you, you seem like a great mom. Maybe someday Nolan and I will get to see the little guy again. :) Hope you are doing so good!
hey Brynn.. you're such a sweetie. Bad news. I got the brown sandals at "Last Chance". they only have that store in Phoenix I believe. It's like Nordstrom Rack's Rack...the clear out stuff.
I bet you'll find some in UT somewhere. Maybe an online store would have some, I don't know? Or you could fly to Phoenix.:)
Happy Easter...
Yeah he is pretty dang cute and whenever I see him he really is always happy. He is so laid back - I am jealous...what would that be like?! I am with Allegra, be happy Lucas likes the store. Whenever we pull into Walmart's parking lot, Anna starts screaming 'NOOOOOO! I don't wanna go to that store!' Guess what kiddo, I don't like it either, but if you want something to eat, then we gotta go ;)
Post a Comment