Found a new favorite thing to do for Easter.
Baby Animal day in Logan.
I know Lucas is still pretty young and really didn't get it, but it still was so much fun.
I think he really enjoyed himself!
We took off with our friends Tiff and Brandon and their cute little girl Alli and headed up to good old Cache valley.
Baby Animal Day is really cool. They have all different baby animals out and they
let the kids get in the pens with them and hold and pet them.
My favorite were the cute little goats and the bunnies.
So much fun! I can't wait until next year when Lucas actually understands whats going on!
This was his first encounter with a goat! He pulled this little guys ears pretty hard, he may think that all animals are like Mya and can take anything!

Have you ever seen kids on a leash? Well Tiff keeps Brandon on a pretty short leash!

Nice set of wheels Brandon!

They had these sweet old tractors out and we let Lucas play around.

Alli had a great time too! Can't you tell? This was her first big outing and she did great!
(I just noticed her finger, nice one Alli!)

Nate helped Lucas with another close encounter with a goat!

I have realized lately that we have no pictures of our little family, just pictures of Lucas so Tiff snapped one for us!

The lighting was perfect to take pictures! I had so much fun just snapping away.




After we stopped by a favorite, Cafe Sabor. I forgot how good that place is. While we were eating Alli could not take her eyes off of Lucas. She seriously looked at him the entire time! I think there is already a little romance brewing! We had such a great time and it was so nice to get out in the warmer weather! Thanks Tiff and Brandon for a great day out!
Baby Animal day in Logan.
I know Lucas is still pretty young and really didn't get it, but it still was so much fun.
I think he really enjoyed himself!
We took off with our friends Tiff and Brandon and their cute little girl Alli and headed up to good old Cache valley.
Baby Animal Day is really cool. They have all different baby animals out and they
let the kids get in the pens with them and hold and pet them.
My favorite were the cute little goats and the bunnies.
So much fun! I can't wait until next year when Lucas actually understands whats going on!
This was his first encounter with a goat! He pulled this little guys ears pretty hard, he may think that all animals are like Mya and can take anything!

Have you ever seen kids on a leash? Well Tiff keeps Brandon on a pretty short leash!

Nice set of wheels Brandon!

They had these sweet old tractors out and we let Lucas play around.

Alli had a great time too! Can't you tell? This was her first big outing and she did great!
(I just noticed her finger, nice one Alli!)

Nate helped Lucas with another close encounter with a goat!

I have realized lately that we have no pictures of our little family, just pictures of Lucas so Tiff snapped one for us!

The lighting was perfect to take pictures! I had so much fun just snapping away.




After we stopped by a favorite, Cafe Sabor. I forgot how good that place is. While we were eating Alli could not take her eyes off of Lucas. She seriously looked at him the entire time! I think there is already a little romance brewing! We had such a great time and it was so nice to get out in the warmer weather! Thanks Tiff and Brandon for a great day out!
4 comments:
brandons cousins went to this too and i was wondering where it was...i should have known it was in zion...i mean logan. how fun, and all the pics are SO cute. i love the little family picture...mmm and cafe sabor...how could you forget how wonderful that place is...mmm
I had a nother friend who went to the Baby Animal Day and said they had bugs you could eat - glad you did not take pictures of that. Ew! That sounds like a such a fun day - Anna would have loved something like that. We will have to go next year...especially if there is Cafe Sabor in it at the end. Mmmmmmm.
The comment about Tiff keeping Brandon on a leash made me laugh out loud. And your family picture turned out way cute too. We rarely get one with all 3 of us either!
Sounds like fun. We need to head up to Logan, it's been too long. The picture of brandon on the bike was pretty classic. Especially his face. Ali and you look pretty cute in your hats. You should have taken a photo of the hat girls.
That was fun! Thanks for sporting it out in the back of the 4-runner so we could all ride together!
Post a Comment