3.24.2009

I do realize that I only post pictures of Lucas,
but he is my life and I really don't do much else but hang with him!
I did throw in a pic of Nate! I'm sure he will be so excited
I wish I would have taken advantage of the nice weather last week,
because this week is horrible!
We did take a walk over to see the ducks at the pond, I don't think Lucas was very excited!

Photobucket

Nate looks equally as happy!

Photobucket

I went down to the Gateway with my sister last Friday, of course I didn't bring my camera but we had a great time.
As we were shopping Lucas entertained himself by pulling all of the clothes off the hangers as we walked by. Silly boy!

We spent the weekend down at Nate's moms house, and again no camera which is sad because Nate's sister, husband, and baby are moving to Texas this week! We are so sad.
It was so fun to watch Lucas and Taven play with each other. Lucas was so curious about him and kept trying to grab his face, Taven didn't think it was as fun!

Lucas has found a friend in the fireplace. He always crawls up to it and will sit there for a while staring at it and sometimes he even talks to it!

Photobucket

He also likes to look out the windows. Usually when Mya is out there he will laugh and scream at her through the door!
Mya is praying that he will open the door! Sorry girly he can't do that yet!

Photobucket

I have a little bit of spring fever and the blasted snow this week is not helping!
We can't wait for warm weather!

7 comments:

Eric said...

I think Nate is sad for the same reason I am sad; we should both be coaching a lacrosse team. We are failing each other.

Megan said...

It's okay. If it weren't for all the food on my blog, it would just be Anna too ;) I love the last picture - so cute. It is a sad, sad day when they learn to open the door. Cause then you have to dead bolt it all the time so that your pregnant self isn't running after your child who has just taken off on her own down to the park. True story. Also, Anna would love to take clothes off the hangers when we walked by whilst shopping. But now that I hardly ever put her in her stroller she will just take clothes and carry them around the store. Ross is worried I have started her young. Bwa ha ha.

I am stoked to see you Friday. Would you mind bringing my maternity shirt? Pleeeeease :)

Chelsie said...

ah i love the pics, you could never put too many of the little guy on here! ah the ducks! i wonder if coop would like that. i'm excited to see you friday! wahoo!!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Yep...my blog has turned into Alli's blog, but it's true they are your life. Too fun. We just got our stroller in the mail. Yea..so call us for duck visits to the pond and Mya needs to come play with Mudge...she's looking kind of chunkers in that pic...Mudge still thinks she's sexy though :)

Merrells said...

It was so good to see you guys! We will still have to plan our "Brazil" night even though Steph and Nate won't be able to be there. ):

Mike said...

Your photos are absolutely amazing! I love this stuff!
this is Mike and not Julia by the way. Great photos.
I want you to do a logo for our littlefairywings.com site. what do you say? can you do that?
Email me, 1stmeridian@gmail.com or sales@littlefairywings.com

Shel said...

Weird comment but I have that exact same toilet paper holder in my bathroom... bizarre :)