Mya's weight problem may have just gotten worse!
Lucas now takes one bite and then feeds Mya a bite.
We all know that Mya has NO self-control when it comes to food, she just can't stop eating.
So now she has an endless supply of food from Lucas, she will even eat his baby food, yuck.

I turned my back for one minute and I found Mya going straight for the face, and being the good mom that I am, I grabbed the camera and let her go to town.
Yes I'm a dog lover, yes I let her lick his face, sue me!
The poor dog has no hope of regaining her girlish figure again.

Don't give me that innocent look mister, I saw you feeding Mya!
That's why she likes you so much!

Lucas now takes one bite and then feeds Mya a bite.
We all know that Mya has NO self-control when it comes to food, she just can't stop eating.
So now she has an endless supply of food from Lucas, she will even eat his baby food, yuck.

I turned my back for one minute and I found Mya going straight for the face, and being the good mom that I am, I grabbed the camera and let her go to town.
Yes I'm a dog lover, yes I let her lick his face, sue me!
The poor dog has no hope of regaining her girlish figure again.

Don't give me that innocent look mister, I saw you feeding Mya!
That's why she likes you so much!

7 comments:
Watch out. The same mischievousness went on between Jack and Cooper and that is how Jack got so huge. Like seriously. HUGE. I can see with the faces you are getting from Lucas how it might be hard to resist though ;)
Too cute!! Poor Mya...she's doomed. Mudge finally got his body back after Alli was born. I think he was depressed and didn't eat...that and he went to play with his cousin dogs Ike, Hoss, and Sam. Mya will just have to come burn off those extra calories with Mudge :) He misses her.
Lucas innocent face is darling. I love that little boy!
Ha ha!! You make me laugh! I love how you get all defensive..... I totally would have taken a picture of that! Well, I think it is ALMOST official that we will be moving back to Utah for the summer. I think we have ourselves an internship, but it will be up in Logan.... I don't have tons of details yet and I will post a message as soon as it is official, but it's looking good! I'm excited!
lol. they're going to be the best of friends. great pictures by the way!
that bib is so awesome! i've never seen one like that before. that would catch so much food, how cool!!
Lucas is getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow, he is darling! I should be in town all of April so call me if you come down for sure! I would love to see you guys! keep in touch! Heather
BRYNN-WHAT A LITTLE STUD YOU HAVE! L-O-V-E HIS BLUE EYES! GORGEOUS! AND I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I SAW THE FROGGY JAMMIES! SOOO, CUTE!
He is a cutie! I bet that little dog keeps you floors clean. The other day I dropped an ice cube at my parents house and Nacey wasn't there to pick it up. It was sad.
Post a Comment