4.27.2009

Finally the pics from our last week adventure in St. George.
Photobucket

While we were down there we stayed with Nate's grandparents. They have a doggie door for their dog and I never thought Lucas would figure it out, but alas ten minutes after we got there Lucas was heading out!

Photobucket

The day after the wedding my mom and I decided to head to Vegas to do some shopping.
We went to this mall that had an amazing playground for kids. They had a fountain kind of like the Gateway but a lot smaller.
Lucas absolutely loved it! I thought it would freak him out but he was all smiles.
All the kids around us were screaming and he would look at me and start screaming too! It was so cute. Sadly I didn't take any pictures there but I did take pictures that night at our hotel pool.
The kid loves water, swimming this summer is going to be a blast!

Photobucket

Photobucket
(yup still got those pasty white legs!)

He was such a good kid the whole trip, especially while we were driving. I was completely shocked. He either slept or had long drawn out conversations with himself! What a funny kid.

This last weekend Nate and I decided to head back to St. George for a trip without the little man. It was the first time I had left Lucas overnight and I was so nervous. Nate's mom was kind enough to take him for the weekend. He did awesome and I dare say he didn't even notice I was gone! He played and played and played some more. Thanks Grandma!
Nate and I had a great time. We went on a really fun hike, saw a movie, ate out a lot, and headed to Vegas for a day. It was really relaxing and nice to be able to pack up and do whatever we wanted without dragging Lucas around.

The hike we went on was pretty cool. There was one part where we had to put our feet on onside of the rock and our hands on the other and walk across the river that way. We were tempted to swim but the water was just too cold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also went up to the Dixie Rock and climbed through this big crack in the rock. The last time we went there I was pregnant and not quite skinny enough to fit through. This time I did it, I only freaked out for a second!

Photobucket

We had such a great time and as much as we missed Luke it was so nice to get away!

4 comments:

Eric said...

Yeah for shirtless Nate!!! Were you down there the 24-26?

Megan said...

I second Eric's comment ;) 2 weekends in St. George - you have no idea how jealous I am. That is the first trip Ross and I went on (to St. George) without our child. I was scared too, but it was so nice to be alone and to do things without worrying about your childs' schedule. Seriously. Freeing. Actually, that is what Ross got me for my bday - a trip to St. George. Ah, heaven! Glad you guys had a good time.

Brandon & Tiff said...

Sounds like fun. I am jealous too!! I bet Nate's mom just loved watching Lucas. Those are some darling pictures of him!

Merrells said...

Looks like so much fun! We got to see Sherlyn and Lucas at Drew's lacrosse game while you were gone and he was cracking us up! What a cutie!