My baby is a year old! I'm kind of having a hard time with it!
I'm also weaning him and that is bittersweet.
On his birthday we decided to head down to the Salt Lake City Arts festival.
I absolutely love Nate's face in this picture, like whatever Lucas is showing him is the coolest thing in the world!

It was a lot of fun, there were so many talented people there.
Lucas' favorite part of course involved water. There was a cool water fountain that he loved.

At first he was nervous, but once he felt the water he loved it!
He was soaking wet at the end but so happy!
We had his actual birthday party the next day.
This is the photo I used for his birthday party invitation.

Don't worry there is a whole post coming about that event! It was hilarious.
He is growing up to fast!
4 comments:
aaah, happy birthday to him! i remember the first birthday as being so bitter/sweet. i might have even shed a tear. i'm ridiculous. i didn't want him getting any bigger, but now i know they're still as much fun at 2 and older it's not that big of a deal. and at 2, 3, you still look at them as your baby...... he is too cute.
and i LOVE that balloon pic. so darling.
Happy Birthday to Lucas! He's so dang cute! Hope the party was great too, can't wait to hear about it tomorrow :)
Well, Lucas DOES have an awesome birthday ;) I wish we could have made it to the party to see him and everyone else - but at the same time I am so glad to NOT be pregnant anymore! SO I think your labor vibes worked - now if you could just send me your good nursing vibes, it would be greatly appreciated :) Can't wait tot see the pictures from the party.
Brynn you take the best pictures ever! He is the cutest little guy! Happy Birthday Lucas!
Post a Comment