I can't believe the summer is almost over.
I feel like there are so many things I didn't get to do!
It feels weird not having Nate head back to school, we are finally not students!
We haven't really been up to much, just relaxing and enjoying actually seeing each other.
We took Lucas the other night to get ice cream at good old Farr's ice cream, and let's just say that he liked it, a lot!
He was a sticky disaster but one happy kid.





Luke's personality is coming out more and more and he is hilarious! He is a total boy.
He gives you the cheesiest grin especially right after her has done something bad.
He pretty much just runs every where he goes, he is getting hard to keep up with!
He loves Mya and is really good at getting her food when she needs it, and then making sure to eat some himself. I have yet to get a picture of it, but when he drops dog food on the ground he gets down on his hands and knees like a dog and tries to eat it. Disgusting yes but oh so funny.
He is slowly learning how to climb too. We took him to the park yesterday and he climbed up the platforms (which were pretty high) to the slide and then with some help getting on to the slide, slid right down. No fear at all!
He loves to give kisses to everyone.
He has learned to sign please and thank you. Whenever he wants anything he comes up and signs please and points to what he wants. How can you say no to that!
He definitely keeps me going, but he is so funny I can't help but sit and laugh at him!
I feel like there are so many things I didn't get to do!
It feels weird not having Nate head back to school, we are finally not students!
We haven't really been up to much, just relaxing and enjoying actually seeing each other.
We took Lucas the other night to get ice cream at good old Farr's ice cream, and let's just say that he liked it, a lot!
He was a sticky disaster but one happy kid.





Luke's personality is coming out more and more and he is hilarious! He is a total boy.
He gives you the cheesiest grin especially right after her has done something bad.
He pretty much just runs every where he goes, he is getting hard to keep up with!
He loves Mya and is really good at getting her food when she needs it, and then making sure to eat some himself. I have yet to get a picture of it, but when he drops dog food on the ground he gets down on his hands and knees like a dog and tries to eat it. Disgusting yes but oh so funny.
He is slowly learning how to climb too. We took him to the park yesterday and he climbed up the platforms (which were pretty high) to the slide and then with some help getting on to the slide, slid right down. No fear at all!
He loves to give kisses to everyone.
He has learned to sign please and thank you. Whenever he wants anything he comes up and signs please and points to what he wants. How can you say no to that!
He definitely keeps me going, but he is so funny I can't help but sit and laugh at him!
11 comments:
SO Stickin' Cute!
Great pictures!! You are so talented Brynny! He really is so cute. I was cracking up at him at the park yesterday. Eating those apples and climbing up the platform. He really is total boy and so sweet. He's such a well behaved little boy!
You have really got an eye there! Cute pictures! Mom said he was a funny, cute little guy. Will have to try to come out sometime so your little guy and my little girl can play. I think they would have a blast!
you never took me out for ice cream! wait....yes you did...but... you never let me take my shirt off when i ate it!!
Brynn these are soo cute! I think I am going to take my boys now and let them get messy so I can get some cute pics!!
these are my fav pics EVER! i love the coloring and processing on them. great job! his eyes are gorgeous.
when they learn to sign it's almost the cutest thing! i loved that age.
now, i'm going to go eat some ice cream....
I have the freakin best family. You guys are awesome! I have to agree 100% with the signing thing, it IS impossible to say no to!
Brynn these pics are awesome. I love the color of the steps, it makes him pop. I'm so sad summer is coming to a close too.
Is that Superman Icecream he's eating?
So cute!
hey brynn,
i am laughing because i am NOT the one to ask about sun flare shots:) let's just say thank goodness for shooting in RAW so that I can adjust exposure, etc and thank goodness for photoshop. i actually shot those in auto because when i try to shoot manual with sun flare's it never comes out right...yeah, i definitely need practice with that:) and by the time i figure out which settings are best in manual, max has ran 50 feet away and the moment is gone.
i don't know, i'm not too much help.. sometimes with sun flare if you put the subject right behind the sun, they'll come out way too underexposed, so i'll put the sun behind my subject, but not directly behind. more diagonal, you know? and sometimes, i'll use the pioneer woman action called "sunshine" to add to the sunflare, but it depends on the picture because half the time i either love the action or hate it. but it's worth a try sometime!
He is such a stud. Thanks to you very fine photo display I would now like a playdough sugar cone. I'm glad he keeps you going.
Post a Comment