Last weekend we attended the 1st annual Pig Roast!
Some of Nate's friends put it together and it did not disappoint.
The event was held 20 minutes north of Preston Idaho.
The weather wasn't as great as we had hoped but we still had a blast.

Lucas loved just running around!
The activities included a giant slip-n-slide


tractor rides
(Papa Eric took all the little kiddies on a ride in the tractor. The wife beater added just that special touch to the whole event!)



hay bale rolling contest


tire throw

and the main event, the pig!

This is Rob testing out the temp to make sure the pig was really done and ready to eat.

And she is done and ready to eat!

They bought and raised a pig and then slaughtered it and cooked it in the ground, and boy was Kendra the pig good!
It was a little disturbing that the pig had a name, but I never actually met her so it made it a little easier to eat her.
Thanks Eric and Rob (and their great wives) for putting on such a great event!
Some of Nate's friends put it together and it did not disappoint.
The event was held 20 minutes north of Preston Idaho.
The weather wasn't as great as we had hoped but we still had a blast.

Lucas loved just running around!
The activities included a giant slip-n-slide


tractor rides
(Papa Eric took all the little kiddies on a ride in the tractor. The wife beater added just that special touch to the whole event!)



hay bale rolling contest


tire throw

and the main event, the pig!

This is Rob testing out the temp to make sure the pig was really done and ready to eat.

And she is done and ready to eat!

They bought and raised a pig and then slaughtered it and cooked it in the ground, and boy was Kendra the pig good!
It was a little disturbing that the pig had a name, but I never actually met her so it made it a little easier to eat her.
Thanks Eric and Rob (and their great wives) for putting on such a great event!
6 comments:
This is one of the funniest and most disturbing posts I have ever read/seen. Poor Kendra.
Brynn those pictures look fantastic. Next year you need to be there for the entire weekend to properly document things. Great work!
ah i love it!! i'm so sad that we weren't there...coop would have been in heaven! next year hopefully. the pics look great. see you tomorrow
Good job on the pictures! Some of my favorite pictures of ours were of you with all the meat. Lucas was really fun too. Thanks for coming!
What a fun tradition! Who made this up? The whole pig thing is just hilarious. Who wont the tire throwing contest? I hope they got a trophy.
So so fun!! And, I am still bummed that we missed it.... I seriously giggled as I scrolled through the pics. Thanks again for such a fun shower!! You are such a great friend!!! Keep an eye out for those cheap flights! I totally want you to come out again!!!! I will miss you until then!
Post a Comment