8.07.2009

Nate and I decided to leave Lucas with the grandparents and head up to the mountains for some camping fun.
We were going to trek to the Uintas, but decided to just go to Causey Reservoir up in Ogden Valley.
We had some issues with the camera battery so the only pictures we got were pretty lame to say the least, considering we saw a huge moose like 50 feet away from us! Nate was so upset when he pulled out the camera to take a great shot and the battery was dead!
Photobucket
Mya was taking advantage of Nate picking his teeth with the end of his shish kabob stick (Nice Nate)
Photobucket
Have I mentioned how much Mya loves to camp? She swam in the river for so long, she would let the current take her for a bit, get out, and do it again. What a funny little animal!
It was so beautiful up there and we got in some much needed relaxing.
We took a dip in the reservoir, read lots of books, ate some food, and set some traps for the thieves in the night who ate an entire bowl of Mya's dog food.
Camping is great!

As soon as we got back we headed down to SL for Nate's cousins wedding.
Steph, Nate's sister flew in for it with her little guy Taven.
We love it when we get to see them!
Steph wanted some pictures taken for Taven's first bday so while at the temple we snapped a few.
He is so dang cute, I can't get enough of him!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Steph is so beautiful! I love this picture of her and Tavers.
Photobucket
Luke kept eyeing the fountain, I caught him a few times just seconds before he was about to jump in!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Marilyn Shumway said...

Great pictures Brynn!!

Merrells said...

I just love these pictures, Brynn! Both of your boys are so cute. It was so great to see you guys?

PS What lens are you using?

Megan said...

I wish he WOULD have jumped in - that would have made for some great pictures ;) I still have yet to have Evan's pictures taken or Anna's 2 year pictures done and now she is colser to 3 than 4. Maybe I need to make an appointment with you. :)