1.16.2010

I hate winter. Lucas and I get soooo bored and we are running out of ideas of things to keep us entertained. I hate the air quality in Utah too, it freaks me out to go outside and play when you hear how horrible it is. Any ideas of activities to keep toddlers entertained? Send them my way.
Luke's entertainment involves me singing lots and lots of songs, reading a ton of books, watching a little cartoons, and riding his bike around the kitchen because it is too cold to go outside.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It makes me laugh when he rides it because he always has to go grab a hat! His favorite is "daddy's" hat. He always goes and finds it and jumps on and goes for a spin in our tiny kitchen. It is at least 5 minutes of entertainment!

We did venture out this weekend for some fun activities. The Dew Tour was up at Snowbasin and they had a free Dashboard Confessionals concert in the streets of downtown Ogden. It was actually pretty sweet. I felt like a teenager again jumping around and singing, it was great. Then today we went up to the halfpipe competition. Lucas loved it and even got to ride on the ski lift for his first time! He did lots of clapping, pointing, and shouting WOW!
Photobucket
We got this sweet lens with our camera and you could zoom in so lose. We both took a crack at capturing an awesome moment. It was a lot of fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Not sure what this guy is but I thought he was pretty cool.
I really love that we live so close to such beautiful places with some really cool things to go and do.

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

tree house museum would be fun! maybe we should plan a play date with all the girls and get all of our kids out! good luck totally feel for you just cooped in with not much to do!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Awesome pictures Brynn. I say we start swimming once a week or so. We really do live so close to such beautiful places! Dashboard was fun. I needed a care free flash back to being a teenager. It felt good.

Chelsie said...

ok, lets plan a play date. text me for a day that works. love the pics, it really is so gorgeous. i turned on the tv and saw the dew tour and was sad we didn't venture up there as well

Megan said...

Did you have a flash back to the Dashboard concert we went to way back when. I think that was the day after Ross and I had the DTR. lol. Your pictures are pretty sweet of the Dew Tour. Winter stinks. I think we should all take a trip to St. George. That sounds mighty fine about now.

Unknown said...

Wow those are awesome pictures. I love that your new camera is working well. xo