10.03.2010

Fall has arrived. The weather has been perfect, I'm hoping it stays just a little longer.
After church a few weeks ago we went up Ogden Canyon to check out the leaves. They hadn't quite reached their peak but were pretty none the less. We went for a little hike at the top of the North Ogden Divide. It was quite dusty but Lucas enjoyed himself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This year our garden has been great. Nate has become quite the little gardener. We have had fresh veggies all summer. The zucchini has been most plentiful. I can't tell you how many loves of zucchini bread I have made! Lucas loves the cornstalks. He calls them the scary corn and runs up and down the rows. Silly boy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Megan said...

It was so good to see you today! I can't believe how dark Lucas' hair has gotten when I saw him. Next time I stop by your house (if you ever get to courage to invite us all after today. lol) I might steal things from that garden. It looks awesome!

Chelsie said...

i'm with megan...can i come start stealing things from your garden? oh how i love lucas' little smile...love that boy. loved seeing the little man today

allegra said...

yum! fresh veggies all summer would be nice. i want to plant a garden now.

love the sunny warm sun flare shots. you can feel the heat:) just what i needed on this rainy gray day of seattle.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

oh my gosh- he's getting so big! I think it seems even more so because he's so tall! He's adorable- I totally wouldn't mind if you brought him to lunch :)

melissa said...

fresh veggies and zuchinni bread, i could go for some of that right now! way to go brynn, it takes time to grow these things but wow is it worth it. the pics below of lucas are so neat, i love your talent.

i'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. the burial looked so neat though, what an honor for him. glad you had a good time with family. that's what it's all about.