1.04.2011


It's official, we are having a girl and couldn't be more thrilled! I'm not going to lie when they said it was a girl I got a little nervous! I don't know how to do hair, and all we have is boy things! I'm used to playing dinosaurs and trains, not with dolls. But the more it has sunk in the more excited I am. I have even already bought a couple of outfits (much to Nate's dismay).
One thing I am excited for is for Lucas to be a big brother.
I hope he loves her and wants to keep her safe.
I always wanted a big brother so I'm glad this little gal will have one!

I'll post Christmas pics soon!

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

i'm so excited for you guys!! oh my heavens i love it. lucas will be a great big brother. love the bowling! i still have never taken coop...we'll have to take the boys together sometime

Jana Perkins said...

don't worry about playing with dolls. Kailey still doesnt do that. She is happy with her cars and tools. Congrats on having a girl!

allegra said...

wahoo!!! congrats! you'll LOVE it!

Megan said...

I am so excited I checked your blog today! YAY! Though, a little sad I didn't get a text ;) Girls are fun and Lucas will be such a good brother. Now I am excited to buy something for this little gal as well. Oh and girls love trains and dinosaurs too, so it's all good ;)

Shel said...

Girls are harder to raise... just ask your mom! LOL. Let's hope Lucas will do a good job keeping her in line! Congratulations!