10.12.2011

I'm totally behind so I'm going to do a quick catch up.
I am so mad at myself for not picking up my camera more often, I took SO many pictures of Lucas as a baby, I feel bad that I'm not as camera happy with Em. Probably because I just want to hold her and squeeze her all day.
I've got to try harder! Poor kid will have no pictures in her photo albums!
A few weeks back we went with my cousin and her kids to a corn maze. They had these huge bails of hay that you could jump off into tons of hay, it made me itch just thinking about it! But Lucas loved it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We also headed up to Nate's grandmas cabin in Lava with my family. It was a very nice relaxing weekend. Lucas had a blast exploring outside. On the way home there were these beautiful fields I had to stop and take some pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can I say it is almost impossible to get a good picture of both the kids, believe me I have tried!
When I turned around I saw Nate with Emi and it made my heart melt. He loves his little girl sooo much. I love watching them together, and she adores him!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you believe she is already 4 months old? It has flown. She is doing so great at tummy time, even pushing herself up. She is definitely not a newborn anymore. She started laughing out loud last week and it is adorable. I love baby belly lauhgs! She will give the biggest smile to whoever even looks at her. She is a total showoff at church giving everyone the biggest grin, one of those hurt your cheeks smiles. She is a talker and will gab for the longest time. She absolutely loves Lucas too, and he is actually so sweet with her. Makes a mom's heart happy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She really is such a pleasant baby. She is way more sensitive than Lucas ever was. If she hears a loud noise or gets scared she pulls the saddest face ever and whimpers until she gets some loving. So cute. Love that girl so much it hurts. I took her to her 4 month appointment and she is doing great. 12.9 lbs (she is just so little). She is in the 45th percentile for height, 25th for weight and 75th for head (I don't think her head looks that big!). We love you Emi, and please stop growing right now!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Both your kids are great. Emily is so adorable. And to think, you might have a child with regular height! Who knew?! ;)