Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
We had a blast.
Christmas with kids is so much more fun.
It was a really fun Christmas this year. Lucas totally got into everything.
Christmas Eve we really tried to teach Lucas about why we really have Christmas.
We watched a little movie about Jesus' birth and Lucas loved it. He seemed to understand and was really interested. It's so hard this time of year not to get all caught up in the toys and commercialism. I hope we at least planted a little seed about the real meaning of Christmas!
I took some pics a few weeks before Christmas for my parents Christmas card and they turned out so cute. I love these two together. She adores him and Lucas actually thinks Emily is pretty cool. I'm so excited to watch their relationship grow!




Christmas morning was fun. We were totally spoiled and opened a ton of presents. Lucas had to help everyone and was way into it! His favorite gift, his light saber. He has been pretty into Star Wars lately so he was pretty happy.


Em loved everything and was so content all morning just watching everyone and putting everything in her mouth. Such a sweet girl!



Lucas also got a new set of wheels and of course had to take a ride in the bitter cold outside!
(Please disregard the dirt yard, can't wait till spring to get the yard put in. A dog plus mud equals not a happy me!)



We went to church and then spent the rest of the day relaxing and eating lots of good food.
Thanks to both our families for a great Christmas day!
We had a blast.
Christmas with kids is so much more fun.
It was a really fun Christmas this year. Lucas totally got into everything.
Christmas Eve we really tried to teach Lucas about why we really have Christmas.
We watched a little movie about Jesus' birth and Lucas loved it. He seemed to understand and was really interested. It's so hard this time of year not to get all caught up in the toys and commercialism. I hope we at least planted a little seed about the real meaning of Christmas!
I took some pics a few weeks before Christmas for my parents Christmas card and they turned out so cute. I love these two together. She adores him and Lucas actually thinks Emily is pretty cool. I'm so excited to watch their relationship grow!




Christmas morning was fun. We were totally spoiled and opened a ton of presents. Lucas had to help everyone and was way into it! His favorite gift, his light saber. He has been pretty into Star Wars lately so he was pretty happy.


Em loved everything and was so content all morning just watching everyone and putting everything in her mouth. Such a sweet girl!



Lucas also got a new set of wheels and of course had to take a ride in the bitter cold outside!
(Please disregard the dirt yard, can't wait till spring to get the yard put in. A dog plus mud equals not a happy me!)



We went to church and then spent the rest of the day relaxing and eating lots of good food.
Thanks to both our families for a great Christmas day!
4 comments:
I just smiled reading this post. I loved Lucas in his pajamas and coat. Hilarious. And for some reason I just love that Emily girl. ADORABLE. We need to get together so I can squeeze that cute thing!!!
Dang I look good with my hoodie, silky shorts and loafers.
I was just thinking the same thing about Nate. The only thing that would have made this photo better is if he would have been out there in his robe.
I would have to agree with Nate :)
Emilee is so stinkin cute. I can't stand it. The 1st picture of them together in front of the tree, Lucas could not look any more like you. lol.
I am excited for Chelsie's showe so I can finally come see your house! I am such a slacker friend!
Post a Comment