I'm about a month behind but better late than never.
The first of November we headed down to Texas to see our new niece get blessed.
It was so fun to just hang with family! Sadly pretty much everyone got sick while we were there including little Em so we did a lot of just sitting around, but it still was so fun.
We ate lots of great barbeque and managed a quick trip to Sea World in San Antonio.
Sea World was a blast as always. Lucas loved all the shows and had to lead us around with the map.

Nate splurged and got some yummy fish to feed to the sea lions. Nate had Lucas convinced that he bought the fish for him to eat. Nice parenting Nate!

The two little cousins just played and played and played the whole time. They got along sooo well.
I hate that they have to live so far apart from eachother!
A pic of all the little cousins. I love that they are so close in age.

This poor little girl got an ear infection while we were there! She was so nice despite really not feeling good.

She loves her daddy and may have him wrapped around her little finger.

Nate has finally perfected his favorite trick!

So every November Nate feels the need to grow a beard. I hate it. He thinks it's great. I'm just glad it's December and the beard is gone!

And here is a quick pic of Em. I love her....enough said.

We started her on a little rice cereal.
I can't believe she is old enough for it! She struggled at first but is getting the hang of it!

The first of November we headed down to Texas to see our new niece get blessed.
It was so fun to just hang with family! Sadly pretty much everyone got sick while we were there including little Em so we did a lot of just sitting around, but it still was so fun.
We ate lots of great barbeque and managed a quick trip to Sea World in San Antonio.
Sea World was a blast as always. Lucas loved all the shows and had to lead us around with the map.

Nate splurged and got some yummy fish to feed to the sea lions. Nate had Lucas convinced that he bought the fish for him to eat. Nice parenting Nate!

The two little cousins just played and played and played the whole time. They got along sooo well.
I hate that they have to live so far apart from eachother!
A pic of all the little cousins. I love that they are so close in age.

This poor little girl got an ear infection while we were there! She was so nice despite really not feeling good.

She loves her daddy and may have him wrapped around her little finger.

Nate has finally perfected his favorite trick!

So every November Nate feels the need to grow a beard. I hate it. He thinks it's great. I'm just glad it's December and the beard is gone!

And here is a quick pic of Em. I love her....enough said.

We started her on a little rice cereal.
I can't believe she is old enough for it! She struggled at first but is getting the hang of it!

6 comments:
Cute little cousin picture. The balance trick reminds me of his Dad. Ken had it down to an art form! :)
Such cute kids and cute pictures! Where's the new house? I'm dying to see!
Your kids are so dang cute. I love how Emily sticks her little tongue out when she smiles :) I also love that Nate grows a beard in November. Like. Why JUST that month? Is there more to it than you are leading on? Just random. Speaking of random...Ross would have TOTALLY done the same thing with the small fish...
Megan didn't you know that November is really Beardvember? Eric and Rob and the whole crew did it one year and Nate likes to keep up the tradition! I could totally see Ross doing the fish thing too. Gotta love them!
Many times I have a favorite of people's kids, but I genuinely like your kids equally. Lucas is just awesome and I can't get over how cute Emily is.
wow she is getting soo big! She is just beautiful!! I love these pics.
Post a Comment