Emi is 8 months.

I say it every month, holy cow time flies.
I think this is my favorite age.
Sorry for the excess pictures, I can't ever decide which ones to post, and really I love the girl and think they are all cute!

She is learning cute new tricks all the time.
My new favorite is clapping. So stinking cute.

Sometimes when I look in at her in her crib she is laying there clapping.
She loves me and doesn't ever talk back!
She isn't quite mobile yet at least crawling wise
she is quite the roller though and can get around pretty good.
She loves to eat! Her favorite things are crackers, give her one and she will gnaw on it for forever, or until Mya gets it from her.
She loves her brother and just lights up when he is around.

I wish I could say this smile is for me but she was totally loving Lucas. This is pretty much the face she makes whenever he is around!
(unless of course he is stealing her toy or pushing her down)
Still has no teeth, I'm not complaining!
She is still the happiest most content baby ever.

She flashes a gummy smile at EVERYONE, and everyone loves it!


She has however discovered her voice and if it gets a little too loud and she isn't getting attention she can get pretty loud!

She is still so petite. It kills me how small she is compared to Lucas at this age.
Her feet are tiny and still don't fit into 0-3 month shoes, how is she ever going to walk on them!

(Em and her first cabbage patch kid. Thanks Grandma Garrett!)
I hate to brag but I'm going to, she is pretty much amazing and we love her so much.
If I'm promised another baby like her then I'll have a few more!

I took Lucas up the other day for a ski lesson at the Beav. He did so good and it was so fun to watch him and not be the teacher.



It was pretty cold and snowy that day and I'm pretty sure he was freezing, but he stuck with it!
Near the end he said "I think it's time for some hot chocolate mom."
I laughed.

Pure joy on his face!
He is getting better and better and seems to really love it!

I say it every month, holy cow time flies.
I think this is my favorite age.
Sorry for the excess pictures, I can't ever decide which ones to post, and really I love the girl and think they are all cute!

She is learning cute new tricks all the time.
My new favorite is clapping. So stinking cute.

Sometimes when I look in at her in her crib she is laying there clapping.
She loves me and doesn't ever talk back!
She isn't quite mobile yet at least crawling wise
she is quite the roller though and can get around pretty good.
She loves to eat! Her favorite things are crackers, give her one and she will gnaw on it for forever, or until Mya gets it from her.
She loves her brother and just lights up when he is around.

I wish I could say this smile is for me but she was totally loving Lucas. This is pretty much the face she makes whenever he is around!
(unless of course he is stealing her toy or pushing her down)
Still has no teeth, I'm not complaining!
She is still the happiest most content baby ever.

She flashes a gummy smile at EVERYONE, and everyone loves it!


She has however discovered her voice and if it gets a little too loud and she isn't getting attention she can get pretty loud!

She is still so petite. It kills me how small she is compared to Lucas at this age.
Her feet are tiny and still don't fit into 0-3 month shoes, how is she ever going to walk on them!

(Em and her first cabbage patch kid. Thanks Grandma Garrett!)
I hate to brag but I'm going to, she is pretty much amazing and we love her so much.
If I'm promised another baby like her then I'll have a few more!

I took Lucas up the other day for a ski lesson at the Beav. He did so good and it was so fun to watch him and not be the teacher.



It was pretty cold and snowy that day and I'm pretty sure he was freezing, but he stuck with it!
Near the end he said "I think it's time for some hot chocolate mom."
I laughed.

Pure joy on his face!
He is getting better and better and seems to really love it!
4 comments:
I know that I post every time you put pictures up but I LOVE her (really). When can she...I mean you guys hang out?? :) I could eat her up. Lucas is impressive. He's going to have some serious skills. We seriously need to get together again. Pronto!
I love hearing and seeing pictures of your little family. Wish we lived closer. Hope we can come out to Utah soon!
Are you sure you don't want to bring her with us to St George?! She is so stinking cute. I love her clothes too - no surprise there either. Anna didn't fit into a seize 2 shoe until she was 18 months old. Like for real. I had so many shoes I bought to go with outfits and they never got worn. Then in 1 Summer her feet grew a ton. Granted she still wears a size 9 and Evan wears an 8. lol.
Your kids are so cute! Seriously darling. And I am pretty sure Day needs that gray and white headband Em is wearing. Did you make it?
Post a Comment