3.09.2012

9 months
Photobucket
This month her personality has totally blossomed! I love seeing the little girl she is going to become.
Photobucket
The other morning at breakfast I sat and watched as Em and Lucas laughed and laughed with eachother as they were blowing strawberries and making a complete mess! It was sooo cute. I hope they can be little buddies forever!
Photobucket
She has become such a tease. If I ever tell her no she just smiles at me, gives a little giggle, and keeps on doing what she is doing.
She makes the cutest pretend sad face and sucks her little lower lip in, kind of melts my heart. Usually it is just for a second to get my attention and she is back to smiling so big with her gummy smile!
Photobucket
When she really does get sad, you better watch out because her sad face is the saddest thing ever! She is such a sensitive little thing and gets scared pretty easy. Out comes that sad face and you bet that anyone who is around will pick her up and give her loves.
She still has no teeth, I'm loving it. Makes her seem like a little baby for longer.
She also will not crawl. She will get in the position, act like she will do it, and then drops to her tummy and rolls herself around wherever she wants to go. I have caught her army crawling a couple times if there is something that she really wants to get.
Photobucket
She loves to clap her hands and has just figured out how to wave! I loved watching her figure that one out. She just stared at her hand and waved it around, then got super excited and started clapping her hands! She knew she had mastered it.
She is such a good eater, and she eats A LOT! You think with her petite size she wouldn't eat much, but man that girl can go to town. Her new favorite thing is multi grain cherrios. Seriously she starts shaking with excitement when I pull them out of the pantry! She could eat those for hours and hours. She also LOVES popcorn. We bite of little pieces and give it to her and she goes nuts, launching for the bowl so she can grab her own handful.
Photobucket
She is starting to jabber a lot. I like to think she is saying mom mom mom (at least that's what it kind of sounds like)! Sometimes she makes the cutest high pitched jabber that makes me laugh every time!
She is still such a tiny little thing, only in the 10th percentile for weight and 45th for height. Not sure where she came from!
Photobucket
We love this girl, she is such a happy baby! Can't help but smile at her.

4 comments:

Reagan Family said...

And a year later i get back to you. If the head band is as easy as you say I think I can make it...if you will just give me some direction. :) You can email me if you want...swagon5 @ gmail
Thanks Brynn!!

Megan said...

I am going to come and steal her from you. Just a heads up..

Chelsie said...

these pics are amazing!!! I love them...she is so blasted cute. I just love that little girl

Laura said...

I can't take it! Don't be creeped out if I have a framed picture of her up in my house when you come visit. HA! I love her...seriously. :)