Last week Lucas turned 4!
4 just seems so big, I'm not sure I'm ready for a 4 year old kid!
We played all morning, he went to a birthday party for a little girl in our ward, and he got to go see a movie with Grandpa, what else could a kid want to do on his birthday!
That evening we had a little bbq with family out our house.
I decided not to do a big birthday this year but he really wanted a bug birthday so I made him a caterpillar cake. He thought it was pretty sweet!
He ate dirt cups,
opened lots of presents,
and endured the birthday spankings from Grandpa (hahaha, I love that my kids have to go through the torture too. No joke I got birthday spankings on my 18th birthday.)
and blew out his candles!
I took this idea from a friends blog to do a little montage of them on their birthday. Of course Lucas just wanted to make a million different faces!
Lukey I can't believe you are already 4. You have grown up way to quick.
You really are such a good kid. You definitely have your moments (a lot more lately), but really you are an amazing kid. You are the most social kid I have ever met. You can make friends with anyone and everyone. Everywhere we go you will talk to people and introduce yourself. I hope this is a trait you will keep throughout your life.
You love to play and have fun and really struggle when its time to leave. You always tell me when we leave anywhere that you don't like leaving.
You love to play pretend and you have a crazy imagination! It blows me away to hear you play with your friends and the things you come up with!
You love your sister, you may hit her and steal any toy she wants to play with because it's yours, but I've seen you give her hugs, and try and help her. You definitely love her!
You love to watch movies. Seriously if I let you you would watch one all day every day. Your new favorite is Star Wars. You and dad watched them all together and you loved them. Dad was so proud when you had a moment when you realized that Anikan (sp?) was Darth Vador! You love it so much that you asked for a Darth Vador costume for your birthday!
You are one active kid and love to be outside running around or riding your bike and you have gotten so good at it!
You loved preschool this year and can't wait to go back. You did so good and I was amazed at how much you learned! You are one smart cookie.
My favorite thing you do Luke is out of the blue saying that you love me. Seriously makes my day! Luckily you do it quite often!
We love you so much Lucas and all that you bring to our family. Hope you had a great birthday!






4 comments:
What a sweet kid...happy birthday Lucas!
I love the collage! And he is so cute. How have my kids never seen star wars? I think I am depriving them of every childhood right to love that movie:) Off to buy stars wars movies:)
Happy Birthday to him!
Thanks Allegra! Totally stole the collage idea from you!
Umm ya. The kids has always been cute, but now he is turning into quite the handsome little man. Love him.
The collage is super cute, by the way!
Post a Comment