6.27.2012

Last month Lucas played tball.
It was so entertaining, and he loved it.
9-16
He would ask every day if it was a tball day.
6-22
The best part of tball was the tackling. I know you aren't supposed to tackle in tball but these kids did. 
When they were in the outfield and the other team would hit the ball all of the kids would run and tackle whomever the ball went too. They all wanted the ball really bad I guess.
7-21
After a few games and lots of talking to Lucas finally understood that whoever got the ball needed to pick it up and throw it to first, and we didn't tackle that person. Instead he would run up to them and yell "throw it to first"!
Whenever he played on one of the bases, instead of paying attention he would just start chatting to the runner and even shook a couple of their hands. Oh my social child.
4-25
He got pretty good at hitting it off the t and throwing it to first, at least I saw a little improvement throughout the season, and he loved it so that is all that matters.

In the entrance to our neighborhood there is a huge roundabout with all sorts of pretty rocks and trees.
The older kids have kind of deemed it there hideout and there are always all sorts of kiddos playing in there. Well one day before school got out for summer Cooper and Lucas wanted to go check it out. 
They tromped over there with some Cheetos and Mya and had there selves a grand old time. I got a few pictures before Lucas noticed me and told me to leave!
17-6
18-7
 And my child refuses to wear a shirt when he is playing outside. He says he needs to get a tan on his tummy! Silly boy!
16-8
I love our neighborhood and all of Luke's little friends.
 
When we were putting our sprinkler system in Lucas loved to be outside helping his dad.
His favorite was the wheelbarrow and sometimes he even got a ride in it!
15-8
14-10
Did I mention we have grass finally! I love it!

And finally I couldn't post without pictures of Miss Emi.
8-21
She started doing this funny thing of putting her hands in the air and then tipping backwards and laughing hysterically when she lands.
Photobucket
It's like her own personal roller coaster!!!
Love this girl and her great personality!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Brynn! Your kids are both so cute! I can't believe how big Lucas is now! And I love that last picture of Emi. She looks like she is having a blast!!! SO CUTE!

Laura said...

OH my goodness! They are both so funny and cute. Glad you guys could come visit the other day. I think if a child could convince me to have another, it would be Emily.

Shel said...

When Ellie was that age she would take off her socks put them under her chin and hold her arms out and laugh... such a great trick! So funny!