I took these pics way back at the first of September when Emi was 15 months and am just barely getting to post them, I'm a slacker.
Oh sweet Emi how much you have grown.
You seemed so little for so long, probably since you were a little older when you walked got teeth, etc. Now you are all over the place! Silent and fast, quite the combination.
You are so full of energy and so fun to be around. Your smile is contagious and you love to flash it to whomever is around. Wherever you go you wave to everyone you see.
You give the best hugs and kisses, and you give them all the time.
You love your brother and are starting to figure out how to drive the poor kid completely nuts.
You love to touch him with your little foot while we are in the car and to take his toys that you know are his favorite. I know he loves you, but man you drive that boy nuts!
Every once in a while I see him give you a hug or help you out and I know that you guys love eachother.
You have become kind of a picky eater which is so annoying. I thought you might be my good eater, but not so sure anymore. You still love your milk though so at least you are getting some sort of nutrients!
You love to play outside and ride on your bike and Lucas' weeble wobble.
You run up and down the side walk and all over the grass. Everytime a door opens you head straight there and try to get out. Winter might be tough.
You can say a few words but your still pretty quiet. Your favorite is uh-oh.
She kept stealing mine and breaking them so I decided to go find her her own pair. Well no stores had kids ones since summer is over. I finally tried the gap outlet and found this one pair, and they are perfect! She will actually keep them on for quite a while! Love that cheesy girl!
Em always walks around with her little hands behind her back, finally caught it on camera.


And this is at the end, when she was completely done with me taking her pictures! I think she looks so cute when she cries. She has the SADDEST sad face in the world. She gets instant tears.
She is going to be spoiled rotten!
Em always walks around with her little hands behind her back, finally caught it on camera.


And this is at the end, when she was completely done with me taking her pictures! I think she looks so cute when she cries. She has the SADDEST sad face in the world. She gets instant tears.
She is going to be spoiled rotten!



2 comments:
I'm an Emily stalker. She's adorable, of course. I LOOOOVE the first one and the ones with the sunglasses. I could just eat her up!!
Beautiful pictures and beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment