7.25.2007

my mya


Overall Mya is awesome, but there are a few things that she does that are odd! First thing is her fascination with the bathtub. For some reason whenever we are in the shower she just hops right in with us. She is always a disaster after but I have given up the fight. I think her real love of the shower is just drinking all of the water either dripping from the faucet or dripping from us! She has now just moved to jumping in the shower even if we aren't in there. I caught this classic pic a few weeks ago. When things are quiet and I don't know where she is at, I am bound to find her in the bathtub trying to drink water from the faucet!

Another oddity is her love of tearing things apart. Any form of paper or cardboard will entertain her! We came home one day to find her in a cardboard box that we had left in our kitchen. She was slowly chewing away the sides of it! The last oddity that I will share today is how much she loves sticks. She always finds a huge stick and prances into the house like she has just found a million dollars. She will find the biggest stick in the yard that she can barely carry and tries to get it into the house. Consequently I find hidden sticks everywhere!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Mya is so cute! We definately need to have a play date with her, Jack, Midge. Don't worry, Jack is fixed.. :-) That's funny that she loves the shower! Jack does the same thing with the sprinklers, he tries to drink it...it's pretty funny.

Megan said...

Man...Mya sounds like having a little baby. Gotta always keep your eye on her and she finds weird things to put in her mouth from around the house. But atleast it sounds like Mya will cuddle with you. Anna won't even lay her head on my shoulder! I need to come and meet Mya in person.

Barb said...

woohoo! Neighbors got the boot! The house will be so much more quiet for you two. Much less entertaining, but its a good thing none the less. The only part of the basement I saw was the kitchen. However, I have a crazy story to tell you about what happend in that house before I moved in there.