1.08.2008


85% certain!

9 comments:

Megan said...

I have been checking your blog periodically throughout the day in suspense...A lil' boy! I bet your husband and dad are so excited! And you too I suppose. Congratulations!

Chelsie said...

Wahoo! The chinese birth chart thing was right! I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats! Any names picked out?

Barb said...

Congrats you two!

Kyrsten said...

That's wonderful! I couldn't imagine it being any different! :) Can he wear bows? kidding. I guess those will wait for his sibling someday! Congrats to the both of ya!

Chelsey said...

I had to laugh about Krys. Comment! At least we had a fun night determining that you were Pregant! The cute Yellow/orange flower bow will just have to wait. But I am way siked for you and Nate. Congrats and have FuN baby shopping! I'm game to go anytime!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Brynn and Nate Congrats again!! I want to see this Chinese thing that Chelsie is talking about. My Brandon thinks he has the whole boy girl thing figured out too by you craving meat. I am so excited for you two!!! Or should I say you three! I hope that your hot water is back on too. If not feel free to come over and take a hot shower anytime. Love ya

Reagan Family said...

Brynn,

Hey this is Annie from good old utah state...our very first year. Don't ask me how I came upon your blog but I am glad I did. Congrats on the baby!! I hope all is well, and maybe I will hear from you soon!!

anniezreagan@gmail.com

Annie

Chelsea Anne said...

Sorry I am a totally random person, but it looks like your puppy is a puggle? My husband and I have been considering getting one. I think they are the cutest dog I have ever seen. I was just wondering how you have liked the breed? Shedding? Would they be good with kids? And do you know of any breeders in Utah?

Sorry. A lot to ask from a stranger, but if you have a second email me at bchoopes@mac.com and let me know what you think.

And congrats on the baby too.

Shimmyshimmy said...

BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY!!