I got really ambitious this afternoon, I suited the kid up in his costume and headed out to take some pictures. Last photo shoot was a little difficult with just me so I enlisted some help from my friend Tiff! He didn't last very long though but I think I got a lot of good ones that I really love!

This is one of the last ones we took and he was done! I love the look on his face. "Mom can we please be done?"So here's a little bit about our little man at four months. Lucas is such a fun little guy now! He loves to stand. We got him a walker and he can push himself around on the kitchen floor. Everything in the world gets put straight into his mouth. If your hand even gets close to his face he grabs it and tries to shove it in his mouth! He is a drooling machine and his clothes are always soaking wet. We've just started getting him to laugh a little and it is so funny. He is such a smiley baby and any time you look at him he flashes you a huge smile. He still isn't the best sleeper but it is getting better. He loves to be outside especially when we go to sporting events. He just sits and stares at everyone and everything. I hate to say it but I love his cute little face when he cries. He gets a huge lower lip and acts like the world is going to end! He is so dramatic and it always makes me giggle. We love having Lucas in our family! Happy four month birthday little man!
6 comments:
these pics turned out so cute brynn...seriously! once coops cast comes off...i say we do a family shoot and you can teach me about my camera. i'm impressed he can push a walker around already, that is uber impressive! i started giving coop rice at 5 or 6 months...i'm not sure which one
i lied i just went back on my blog to see when i started coop on rice and he was about 4 1/2 months...and i think my doctor told me i could do it at 4! good luck!
I love the shots you got of him and listening to you tell all about his cute personality. Such a cute kid - he is lucky to have a good momma like you!
What cute little chicken! Ava is super slobbery too. Her clothes are soaking wet down the front everyday. I love hearing about your little man's personality, I need to get to know this guy a little more he sounds so fun.
Oh Brynn those turned out so cute. You caught some of his cute smiles! You did a great job...it helps that your little boy is adorable and handsome as ever. He really does have such a cute personality. He is super smiley. You are such a fun mom. I had fun helping you. I laughed when I found you in the back yard with him proped against the tree. He such a cute lil chicken!
Nate & Brynn,
You both have one BIG Cutie!!! The pictures turned out great. He looks so warm & snugglie!
Amanda
Post a Comment