1.30.2009

Today we ventured out to take some pics for his 7 month pictures.
It was kind of cold and I don't think he was really into it.
Nate tried to get the kid to smile but he just gave us the blank stare.
I think we got a few good ones though.
Now that he is 7 months he has decided to try out this crawling thing.
He gets on his knees and hands and pushes his little butt in the air but doesn't really move forward at all, in fact I think he moves backwards better than he does forwards.
I think we are getting there.
He still doesn't love peas but really likes the rest of the food we've given him.
He grunts and gets really excited when I'm getting it ready.
I love it when he gets excited when I come home or go in to get him in the morning, I think he really likes me! His smile is priceless. We are pretty dang lucky.

Photobucket
Lucas made some friends!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The majority of the time this was the face he was pulling! I don't think he was enjoying himself

Tonight we took him to the Clearfield Aquatic Center to go swimming. At first he was totally freaked out. Who wouldn't be, there were 50 screaming splashing kids everywhere.
But after a while he cracked a few smiles and kicked his little legs the rest of the night.
We are hoping he sleeps good tonight!

You made it to 7 months buddy, good job!

5 comments:

Eric said...

"Hey Biff, get a load of this guy's life preserver."

Barb said...

cute kid brynn! almost crawling too?! Good job little buddy.

Brandon & Tiff said...

Ah! What cute pictures. I love that kid. He cracked me up drinking his bottle the other night at dinner! Hey, you need to come help us with pictures. We tried some tonight and they didn't work out so well. Lucas is almost crawling!! What a big boy. I am jealous of you going to the aquatic center with him. I can't wait to take these two out all summer long. Cute pics at Arizona too. You are so fun to take Luke there. I love that.

Megan said...

Time goes by so fast! He keeps getting bigger and cuter.

Chelsie said...

ah he is such a stud!! i love the pics. i haven't seen you guys in forever...i think we need to get together