5.10.2009

The weather has been awesome this week which means lots of playing in the sun!
Lucas already has a little tan line, I think he might have his daddy's skin instead of my pasty white skin!
We took Lucas to the park and let him experience the swings for his first time.
I think the final conclusion was that he liked it, he seemed a little unsure at first though!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is loving being outside crawling around in the grass.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mya equally loves the nice weather. She even took a dip in the stream. Hopefully she can shed those extra pounds she has been packing around.
Photobucket

Mothers day was also great! We had my family and Nate's family at our house to celebrate.
Nate's sister if here from Texas with her baby Taven. Every time the two cousins get together it gets more and more fun. They are finally starting to actually play together instead of just staring at each other or Lucas just poking Taven's eye out!
I love this boys eye's! He is such a cute boy!
Photobucket

It was near impossible to get a decent picture of both of these busy boys!
Photobucket

Photobucket

On a side note, we are trying to put in our backyard. Our house is 60 years old and there is no grass or anything back there, not a good thing when you have 1/2 an acre! I don't think I realized how much work it is. We have it all leveled now Nate just has to put in the sprinkling system and plant grass. Remind me never to buy a house with no yard put in, it is so much work. I have enjoyed planting flowers and bushes in front and we are planning on putting in a vegetable garden so we will see how that goes. I'll post pictures soon of the progress.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh I remember that park! Its so fun all the great places you have just a short distance away from that house. I cant believe you are taking on that half acre in the back! Good luck Nate with putting in that sprinkling system! I sure hope he gets some help with that.

Megan said...

Another Nate picture! Eric will be so happy...although he is not shirtless this time ;) Good luck with the yard. That was definitely the selling point with our house - a big yard that had already been put in along with the sprinkling system and a fence for the child ;) Lucas gets bigger with every post - he is so cute. I am also grateful Anna got her daddy's skin that tans easily ;)

Chelsie said...

his legs look so little in the swing, sweet boy!!! ah good luck on the yard! brandon and his dad and brother put in the yard at rob and marci's house and he said it was brutal!!!

nate said...

Good thing that second picture is kind of washed out. The pant to shirt area is quite large. Luckily no crack is visible.

allegra said...

oh my. that last picture is real cute. look at those boys and both of their cute eyes-such little heartbreakers!!