You know when it gets quiet that something is going on.
I peaked into the kitchen and the babe had figured out how to open the door and he found the cheerios! He was content as could be chowing down on the cheerios!

I peaked into the kitchen and the babe had figured out how to open the door and he found the cheerios! He was content as could be chowing down on the cheerios!

He has been sleeping in the funniest positions, I came in the other day and found him like this, sound asleep with his butt in the air. That can't be comfortable!
Most of the time one of his legs is hanging out of the crib. No wonder he never sleeps very good, he is always in the most uncomfortable positions. I can't keep a blanket on him to save my life!


3 comments:
That is too cute! And I thought I found Alli in funny positions! What a big boy. We miss you guys. It feels like I haven't seen you in awhile :( If this weather would get any better we could go for some nice stroller rides. The other day Alli and I went and looked at some of the older rich Ogden homes, mowed the lawn, and went to the pond. It was so fun and I'm eager to get out of the house again.
Haha. I have so many pictures of Anna sleeping with her fit sticking through the cribs or her butt in the air too. I swear all kids sleep in the craziest positions. I was worried that when I put her in a big girl bed she would fall out every night for sure. That first picture is awesome - my kind of boy helping himself to the food around the house ;)
atta boy lucas, way to figure out how to get to the food!! that's the best lesson learned. :-) i love all the pics!!
Post a Comment