So what have we been doing this Christmas season?
We've been doing some cookie baking and decorating,


some present making

and some Christmas light looking!


(I forgot gloves for him and by the end his hands were frozen and I'm sure just killing him! OOOPS!)
He doesn't quite get what this Christmas stuff is all about, but he does like all the lights, and he loves all the cookies!
Today my friend Chelsie invited us over to decorate some more cookies for Santa Clause. Lucas didn't do much decorating, he did a lot of frosting eating though!

He loved the frosting and just licked it off the cookies! Funny boy.


I loved this picture, just rubbing in the frosting a little!


The finished product, don't you wish you were Santa and got to eat these on Christmas eve!

I had to put this one on their Chels, he is the cutest boy ever!

Thanks for the fun time Chelsie!
We've been doing some cookie baking and decorating,


some present making

and some Christmas light looking!


(I forgot gloves for him and by the end his hands were frozen and I'm sure just killing him! OOOPS!)
He doesn't quite get what this Christmas stuff is all about, but he does like all the lights, and he loves all the cookies!
Today my friend Chelsie invited us over to decorate some more cookies for Santa Clause. Lucas didn't do much decorating, he did a lot of frosting eating though!

He loved the frosting and just licked it off the cookies! Funny boy.


I loved this picture, just rubbing in the frosting a little!


The finished product, don't you wish you were Santa and got to eat these on Christmas eve!

I had to put this one on their Chels, he is the cutest boy ever!

Thanks for the fun time Chelsie!
5 comments:
Lucky Santa indeed. lol. Sounds like you have been having a fun holiday season...but not as fun as Lucas. Even if they don't totally 'get it' the holidays are much more fun with kids, don't ya think?!
Poor cold hands. I'm sure he had fun anyway. Sugar cookies are fun. This year I realized I didn't have cookie cutters post dough. So I just made ornaments.. or at least that is what I called them. I just used a cup. Much easier to frost, but not as fun. Cooper is pretty darn cute. Wish I could've been there:)! Thanks for all the advice Brynn. I wouldn't be surviving without it. Hope you have a merry christmas
ah i love that pic! i might have to steal it when i actually update my blog...i'm a slacker. ah poor little guy and his cold hands...we went to the lights too...but brandon ended up taking camden home early cause it was so cold, and i wasn't prepared for that...whoops. thanks so much for coming over...for real lets do it more, cooper had a blast..even though he was teasing lucas with the ball, sorry about that.
Sugar cookies are the best at Christmas time!
Have I told you how much I love the name Lucas? I'd like to name our upcoming baby boy Lukas, but my husband loves StarWars too much and so we'll get made fun of :(
Wow, I really needed a catch up! Looks like you guys had so much fun in Texas, I should ask for your help decorating my tree next year, and you are the ultimate sale shoppers. Hope you had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment