3.31.2010

I realized that I hadn't taken Lucas out for a little photo shoot in a long long time. I mean to take some when he turned 18 months, but it was around Christmas and I just got so busy, and really who wants to go outside and take pictures in the middle of the winter.
We headed to 25th street in Ogden one afternoon to explore and take some pictures.
He is so funny, for some reason when I pull out the camera he leans up against the nearest wall and says cheese, hmmm I wonder if he has had his picture taken a lot.
I think we got some good ones!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Notice the trend of leaning against the wall, cute for one picture, but I've got to get him to branch out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He totally tried to climb on the bike!
Photobucket
By the end of it I think he was done! I love his expression.

**on a side note, Lucas has been cracking us up lately, here are a few stories
• My visiting teacher brought over some cinnamon rolls for me. A few minutes after they left Nate heard some giggling from the kitchen. He walked in to find Lucas sitting on a stool at the counter top chowing down on a cinnamon roll. He had gotten it out of the ziplock bag and went to town!
• He is getting a little bossy. When he wants you to sit by him he will say "Mamma, yeah" and point to where he wants you to sit. You better watch it if you don't do it.
• And my favorite moment...A few weeks ago my mom had a hurt foot and couldn't really walk on it. Lucas was up there and saw how cautious she was about her foot. Well the next week Luke went up to spend the night at their house. After he got there he pointed at her foot, said owie and gave it a kiss! Oh my sweet boy!

4 comments:

Julie Garrett said...

I LOVE MY BUBBY!!!!!! I want a 5x7 of all the pictures, so I can rotate them. I will be glad to pay for them.

LOVE BIRDS said...

oh i just love that boy. We need to go and play soon. I am having Lucas withdrawells (sp?) So i was thinking that when brysen is gone this summer I will take lucas for a weekend or so if you want so I can have some company and you guys can go do something fun. What do you think? love ya

Merrells said...

These pictures are awesome Brynn and he is such a cutie! I love the stories too.

Megan said...

He is so cute - he could totally be a model. Though yes, he would need to branch out on his poses so that Tyra would not kick him off. Oh wait. Are we not talking about ANTM? Hmmmm...