Finally this week the weather has been nice.
All Lucas has been saying all week is "more outside".
I think he likes it out there.
We busted out the trike and did some riding outside this morning.
I think he would have stayed outside all day if I had let him, just riding around in circles and running over the bugs on the driveway.


He takes trike riding seriously, no step is too big for him!

The kid is growing up so much. Just the last few weeks he has started actually putting sentences together. After I am done telling him something he repeats the last three or four words of my sentence. He is my little parrot.
It is so fun watching him start to put words together and actually communicate what he wants.
He loves to be outside and LOVES the mud.
The other day as we were working in the garden we found him laying on his tummy playing with worms. He especially likes pulling the worms apart, yum.
I can't believe next month he will be 2. Time is going by too fast, I want to keep him this way forever.
All Lucas has been saying all week is "more outside".
I think he likes it out there.
We busted out the trike and did some riding outside this morning.
I think he would have stayed outside all day if I had let him, just riding around in circles and running over the bugs on the driveway.


He takes trike riding seriously, no step is too big for him!

The kid is growing up so much. Just the last few weeks he has started actually putting sentences together. After I am done telling him something he repeats the last three or four words of my sentence. He is my little parrot.
It is so fun watching him start to put words together and actually communicate what he wants.
He loves to be outside and LOVES the mud.
The other day as we were working in the garden we found him laying on his tummy playing with worms. He especially likes pulling the worms apart, yum.
I can't believe next month he will be 2. Time is going by too fast, I want to keep him this way forever.
4 comments:
He is getting so big, Brynn!! I can't believe it! I would like to hang out soon... I feel like I'm always saying that and I really mean it, but it never happens :( SOON!!
Pulling worms apart? I don't know if I am ready to have a boy. Though, I do thoroughly enjoy that Lucas. He makes me laugh. Yes. Yes he does :)
Love love love the pictures! Lucas is so big and I can't wait to see the boys play together again. Miss you all!
ha coop needs to come over and play in the mud too...they need to play more. i love his little grin
Post a Comment