5.13.2010

I feel like I have been in a rut. Blame it on the weather being so crazy! We haven't really done much or at least I haven't taken any pictures of anything we've done. Since today was actually slightly warm Lucas and I decided to head to Beus' pond to see the ducks.
I think we were all ready to get out of the house, especially Mya, she was loving life.
I love that Lucas had to hold Mya's leash. Not the best idea ever!
Photobucket

For once there was hardly anyone there. It was so beautiful! Everything was so lush and green and clean from all the rain we've gotten.
This was one of the only pictures where he would actually look at the camera. He is not so into that lately especially the smiling thing!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I showed Lucas how to throw rocks in the water and that was all he wanted to do. He didn't care to walk around the pond or even look at the ducks. He just wanted "wocks".
Photobucket
Photobucket

I absolutely love this picture. Of course Mya thought he was throwing food so that is why she is standing right by him, but I still love the two of them together. They are little buddies. They even fight like siblings.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had some slight issues with mud and for those of you who know how weird I am when clothes get dirty probably know the stress I was feeling when he fell in the mud.
(I really need to learn a new way to get stains out so I don't feel stressed when his clothes get stained! I am weird)
Photobucket


6 comments:

melissa said...

Brynn cute pics, Lucas is growing up. Also I totally cannot wait for the day I get to take my little kid to baby animal days. That pic of Lucas holding the little chick. Precious!

Stacey said...

I love these pictures, Brynn! You are so talented!
I also love Beus pond. Robb and I went there on one of our first dates.

Megan said...

I love the picture of him with Mya too. And I love the buzz cut. He is getting so big! I wish I would have seen you yesterday. Guess we will just have to hang out another time...SOON! :)

Barb said...

I love that park! Such a big boy you have. I loved staying with you guys the other night. Thanks for being so accommodating!

allegra said...

awe, i love how he's best buddies with your dog. i always wanted a dog, if not for me just so max could have fun with it. we shall see:) i think two kids enough for me right now though.

cute kiddo. love his buzz. i'm such a fan of the buzz:)

Chelsie said...

love the buzz! once shawni is back in commission that is the route we are going as well. love it. we've never been to that park! call us next time you go and we'll join you