6.30.2010

I'm finally getting around to posting Luke's bday pics!
I know there's a lot of pics, and all I do is post about Lucas but oh well!

I decided to go with a doggie birthday because let's face it, he thinks he is a dog a lot of the time!
I tried to make a dog bowl cake and it ended up being a little harder than I thought, don't judge on the unevenness and wrinkly fondant. He's two, he thought it was great!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I found the cutest doggie pinata and had to get it. Nate thought I was a dork, but I'll do anything to make my boys birthday fun.
Photobucket
All the kiddos getting into the pinata action.
Photobucket
He's still talking about the broken doggie and the candy!

He loved opening presents and was totally spoiled as always!
Photobucket
My little sis got him some water guns and they were a hit.
It was so weird watching Lucas actually get involved in the water fight. He was totally acting like a little kid, not a baby. He ran around and had to shoot everyone and he didn't throw a fit when he got hit with water (which I totally thought he would).
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this picture of Nate and my Dad. They would not give up, I'm not sure who won, they were both pretty soaked!
Photobucket
Nate and I were talking after about how weird it was to see him actually play and interact instead of just being the observer.
I guess that just means he is growing up.
It goes too fast!


5 comments:

Megan said...

It does go too fast. Guess it is time to have another one then. ;)

Your party turned out so cute, especially your cake. Don't even try to play that one down. It looks awesome. And you will do anything to make the party fun for your son, or for you? Haha.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Brynn, I love the cake! That is such a cute idea, you're so talented!! Lucas is getting so cute, I miss him :( I need to have a kid so we can hang out and do mom stuff during the day I guess!

allegra said...

cute party brynn! and the cake is darling, what are you talking about? so so cute. i love his 2 year old photos you took on the previous post. they are gorgeous. i love his darling smiles.

Barb said...

Brynn that cake is AWESOME! Are those coco puffs? soooo cute. Can you give me some tips on how to use fondant? I would love to attempt to make a cake for Ava come the 27th. HAPPY BDAY LIL' LUKEY!

Stacey said...

I'm impressed with your cake making skills. That looks pretty awesome! Kate love to pretend she is a puppy and will crawl around on all fours and pant and bark. We've even taught her the usual puppy tricks: rolling over, playing dead, etc. Still working on the potty training though. HEE HEE!
Looks like Lucas had a great bday!