2.02.2011

I'm not sure what my problem is,
blogging just seems to take last place in life right now.
I've been trying so hard to get caught up on Lucas' photobooks.
It usually takes up most of nap time, oh and probably because I take a lot of naps during naptime!

We really haven't been up too much either.
There are my excuses.
So Lucas is growing up so quick..
He recently decided he likes showers over baths.
What?!?
Our shower head moves up and down and he always asks for the baby shower, which means I lower it all the way down.
He will just stand in there forever!
Photobucket
A few weekends ago we were down at Nate's moms going through a bunch of his dads things. Lucas found grandpas old scouting hat and harmonica and was entertained for quite some time with it! Such a funny kid.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The best news of all is Lucas is potty trained! It only took about 3 days and all of a sudden it clicked and he hasn't looked back since! He does have to wear pullups at night. We tried to go pull up free but the kid just pees at night and won't even wake up. I would go in in the morning and he was sleeping soundly on a nice wet pee filled bed! I guess he is a deep sleeper. Since then he has woken up dry a lot, but not consistently yet. I'm hoping he will just get better and better at holding it. Any suggestions? Can I say how nice it is to not change diapers! I guess I get a few months off before it starts again!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Those pictures are so adorable! I love the hat. Kids grow up fast and I think that is why I enjoyed the baby stage more with Evan than I did with Anna. Soon you will get to too :) I am so excited to meet miss Brynndalynn :)

Shel said...

No drinks after 7pm... that is what I do with Ellie... seems to work well when I follow it.

Tyler and Sara said...

I'm telling you my friend swears by the alarm. It beeps if they start to go. Anyhow your little boy is such a character. I love him in that hat. He could be a little boy scout ad. Good job on the potty training. I love your christmas pictures. Keep up the updates :). It was nice to see you and talk.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

He just keeps getting bigger! He's so cute! Good job on the potty training thing! 3 days- that's impressive. I'm so not looking forward to potty training, but I guess the no diapers thing is probably nice... but only for a little while!! :) yeah!!