So we decided for the winter to just let Luke's hair grow and see if he could pull off the shaggy look.

There were times I just wanted to buzz it! But it did finally get to a decent stage.
Then I got sick of having to do it, when he woke up in the morning or from his nap it was a disaster.
I don't think he liked me doing it either.
So before I cut it we went and had a little photo shoot, just to remember his "Beiber" look as Nate liked to call it. Sorry for posting lots of pretty similar pictures, I couldn't choose my favorite, plus he's cute and the grandparents love it!





And then it was buzzin time.



The first look


I think he likes it.
I told Nate I didn't want it too short, of course he didn't really listen.
It took a day for him not to look so weird to me, but now I realize I like it better short. He looked a little girly with those long locks.
He looks more like a little boy, and it's easier.

There were times I just wanted to buzz it! But it did finally get to a decent stage.
Then I got sick of having to do it, when he woke up in the morning or from his nap it was a disaster.
I don't think he liked me doing it either.
So before I cut it we went and had a little photo shoot, just to remember his "Beiber" look as Nate liked to call it. Sorry for posting lots of pretty similar pictures, I couldn't choose my favorite, plus he's cute and the grandparents love it!





And then it was buzzin time.



The first look


I think he likes it.
I told Nate I didn't want it too short, of course he didn't really listen.
It took a day for him not to look so weird to me, but now I realize I like it better short. He looked a little girly with those long locks.
He looks more like a little boy, and it's easier.
5 comments:
The Beiber look. I love it. Haha. Ross wanted so badly to grow Evan's out shaggy too, but ti was driving me nuts. It got long, but not as long as Lucas' and then while we were in St. George Ross just decided to cut it. It took me a while to get used to as well. But like you said - much easier!
We have to keep the boys hair short too. The only day they will get their hair combed is Sunday. The whining is just not worth it everyday. Plus, nap time really doesn't help either.
Cute Beiber pictures! I love that! I have no idea how to do boys hair... something I'll have to learn I guess.
What an adorable kid! He sure is growing up, Brynn!
Hello there!
I am a new reader to your sweet little blog...hope you don't mind. I love your style, and your little guy is a hoot.
I have started a new little blog called The Children's Corner and I would like to possibly feature your little boy in a new post I am calling "Stylish Kids". He's got some serious style and I'd love to share. We would be delighted to feature him.
What do you think? Let us know either way.
Thanks,
Rachel
The Children's Corner
thechildrenscornerblog.blogspot.com
thechildrenscornerblog@gmail.com
Post a Comment