Emily is already 2 months!

With Lucas I was just dying for the first 2 months to be over.
I was a stress case and he was colicky and I just wanted the newborn months to be done.
Not with her. I have tried to savor every moment (okay maybe not the sleepless nights).
She is such a doll and such a GOOD baby. She has started flashing us huge smiles all the time. It is the cutest thing ever. She is slightly obsessed with her binky and has also found her fingers. Pretty much she just likes to suck on things all the time. She loves Lucas and when he is near her she just stares at him, melts my heart. Lucas in return likes to steal her binky, and she just lets him without making a peep! We took her to her 2 month appointment and she isn't even 10 lbs yet! She weighed in at 9 lbs 9 oz. Man Lucas was huge compared to her. She may not weigh a lot, but in true Eyre fashion she is pretty long!

Man I love this girl!
And not to forget Lucas....

I got him up from his nap the other day and this is what he was wearing, pretty sure he slept with it on. Someone thinks he is a superhero!
The other night he was in his room throwing a huge tantrum because he didn't want to go to bed. It seriously had been going on for at least 10 minutes when all of a sudden it went silent and we hear
"Nanananananananana BATMAN!"
followed by
"Spiderman spiderman do everything a spider can, spins a web...."
What a little crack up!

With Lucas I was just dying for the first 2 months to be over.
I was a stress case and he was colicky and I just wanted the newborn months to be done.
Not with her. I have tried to savor every moment (okay maybe not the sleepless nights).
She is such a doll and such a GOOD baby. She has started flashing us huge smiles all the time. It is the cutest thing ever. She is slightly obsessed with her binky and has also found her fingers. Pretty much she just likes to suck on things all the time. She loves Lucas and when he is near her she just stares at him, melts my heart. Lucas in return likes to steal her binky, and she just lets him without making a peep! We took her to her 2 month appointment and she isn't even 10 lbs yet! She weighed in at 9 lbs 9 oz. Man Lucas was huge compared to her. She may not weigh a lot, but in true Eyre fashion she is pretty long!

Man I love this girl!
And not to forget Lucas....

I got him up from his nap the other day and this is what he was wearing, pretty sure he slept with it on. Someone thinks he is a superhero!
The other night he was in his room throwing a huge tantrum because he didn't want to go to bed. It seriously had been going on for at least 10 minutes when all of a sudden it went silent and we hear
"Nanananananananana BATMAN!"
followed by
"Spiderman spiderman do everything a spider can, spins a web...."
What a little crack up!
2 comments:
She is such a doll, it was so fun to see her the other night and I wish I could have snuggled her! And I love Lucas...what a character!
Oh man. The batman thing had me laughing so hard. I love it! And Emily keeps getting cuter. I am pretty stoked to see you Wednesday, but I think we need to plan another get together with the kids & what not.
Post a Comment