Last weekend we blessed Emily.
It was such a great day.
Nate did such a good job and we were so lucky to have a lot of family able to come share the day with us.
There were 5, yes 5 baby blessings that day!
She was a perfect angel the whole blessing.
I was told she flashed some smiles to everyone in the circle.
We had a little get together at our house after and I just realized I didn't get on picture of that, but we got a few of our little family and sweet Emi.
Nate's mom bought her the beautiful dress, I love it so much!
I have yet to capture her full smile on camera. It lights up her whole face! I love her gummy little smile!
Her face in this pic makes me laugh so hard. Silly girl.
Our family of 4.
4 comments:
Everyone looks beautiful, especially the little lady of the day. Congratulations!
Beautiful!! I'm so sad I missed the blessing... and 5 blessings, really?? lots of babies huh?! What a great day, and such a cute family you have!
Love the pictures (as usual), Brynn! What a great day!
She looks so beautiful! And I also love her dress. Good choice!
Post a Comment